First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLURD, '09 Tundra 5.7 4x4, '21 Prius
Occupation
Soils engineering/geology
I used to play in those hills with many Jeeps or 4x4 trucks I have had. Fun area, but you have to be careful where you head to. I have pulled out/helped a few that were ready to roll and seen many that went over. I don't go there so much now.
Sponsored

40”JLURD

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Bad Mother Fucker

Sponsored

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
It’s only been posted TWICE. Including pics and video of the recovery.

But more importantly, why would you drive down a narrow bike path in your Jeep?

Oldbear

First Name
Dwayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel; 20 JL Sport S 2 door
Many, many years ago i drove an IH Scout. A buddy bought a new CJ5. Being young and knowing that a Jeep “could go anywhere”, he literally tried it. On at least 5 occasions he wound up stuck and calling me for help. On 2 of those he was stuck in the middle of a plowed field, and we wound up getting a farmer with a tractor to pull him out. Both times he was unhappy with me ‘cause I wouldn’t drive out into the same field to pull him free (‘cause i knew. I’d wind up stuck as well). On the other times, using a winch and multiple straps i managed to get him free. A bit of common sense will go a long way in keeping you unstuck and moving off road. I’ve driven through some nasty stuff over the last 5 decades-been stuck twice and self rescued those times. If you are off the track, especially if you are the only vehicle there, you’d best use your smarts and AVOID getting in trouble.

Sponsored

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon JLUR, 97 Centurion Dually 7.3, 97 Classy Chassis Dually 7.3, 2016 Ultra Classic CVO
Vehicle Showcase
Amazing what the off road community will go through just to prove they can.... plus it only took them 2 minutes and 47 seconds to get it out........:CWL:

Fsttanks

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 JK / 2020 JLUR
And we wonder why off road trails of all sorts like bike, atv, 4x4 are being closed around the country. It because of fools like this Jeep owner and the “I can do what I want” mentality

Anyone with a shred of intelligence can see this was not a trail meant for a Jeep or similar sized 4x4.

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
Don’t know if anyone read the story that was put out with an interview with the actual owner of the Jeep. Apparently it was he and his brother that decided to go for a drive at night. His brother driving and didn’t realize where exactly they were until too late. And had already crossed it once then backed up in reverse and that’s when they got stuck.
Sponsored