Jeepers Jamboree 07/27-30 2023

jaymz

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon Unlimited
Just signed up for the 71st Annual Jeepers Jamboree. This will be my first time on the Rubicon Trail. I have every bit of confidence that I'd be able to tackle it solo, or with a friend or two, but my better half somewhat disagrees.
Just shy of $1300 bucks felt steep, but considering we can pack light and will have assistance along the tough sections, it was a small investment to keep Mrs. Jaymz happy.

Anyone else going or attend past events?
Sponsored

TroyBoy

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Congrats! Maybe I will see you there! This will be my second time, and I'm driving from Vancouver Island, BC. The drive is horribly long but well worth it. Bring something to float on as there's nothing much else to do in the heat. The entertainment and food are amazing.

OP
OP
jaymz

jaymz

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon Unlimited
Congrats! Maybe I will see you there! This will be my second time, and I'm driving from Vancouver Island, BC. The drive is horribly long but well worth it. Bring something to float on as there's nothing much else to do in the heat. The entertainment and food are amazing.
Won’t see me this year. Had something come up and had to cancel. To say that I’m bummed is an understatement. Definitely have plans for next year.

TroyBoy

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Won’t see me this year. Had something come up and had to cancel. To say that I’m bummed is an understatement. Definitely have plans for next year.
Ah, sorry to hear that, man :(. Well, a year goes by fast, and it will be worth the wait. :like:
Sponsored