Jeeper shot and killed in Sierra County California

Sean K.

First Name
Sean
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, TJ, 4Runner, Cummins tow rig, 2 Tube Frame Buggies, Lotus SC Elise, Mazda 3, RAV4 Hybrid
At what point did displaying the American flag become a symbol of racism. More importantly, who is responsible for this tying together. Always see the bigger picture, do not allow yourself to be mind controlled. Displaying our flag is not racist, just as kneeling before it to bring attention to an issue is not anti-patriotic. Wake up.. and stop letting people tell you what to think.
Right about the same time the movement against the Confederate battle flag started. Why? B/c for quite a while before the Civil War, the colonies and then the fledgling United States allowed and propagated slavery. We also effectively conquered, imprisoned and practiced genocide against the Native American population.

This unfair disdain for our history was inevitable in a society that looks only at past sins, failing to focus on the liberty principles and ideals upon which the country was founded and that future generations were not only to aspire to, but obtain....and we've made great strides in that endeavor, have raised the world wide standard of living immensely, and have brought massive prosperity as well. We are not without our blemishes and sins...past and present, but rehashing that which cannot be changed is simply destructive. That energy would be much better spent implementing the various solutions to the societal problems that have eluded us merely b/c a majority is unwilling to think outside the box.

JMO, of course....and worth every bit you paid for it. ;)

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
Sean, you saying that hurts my one feeling. :CWL:
This one is no different.
When Covid19 clears, I invite you and anyone else to sign up for a ride along at your local police department. Spend 8-12hrs in the front passenger seat of the cruiser. For better or worse, you’ll get to personally experience what a day in the life an officer is really like.

And bring donut money.

Sean K.

First Name
Sean
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, TJ, 4Runner, Cummins tow rig, 2 Tube Frame Buggies, Lotus SC Elise, Mazda 3, RAV4 Hybrid
Sean, you saying that hurts my one feeling. :CWL:

When Covid19 clears, I invite you and anyone else to sign up for a ride along at your local police department. Spend 8-12hrs in the front passenger seat of the cruiser. For better or worse, you’ll get to personally experience what a day in the life an officer is really like.

And bring donut money.
My dad was a Federal LEO and the best man at my wedding is a state trooper....I've done several ride alongs. I know full well about the job.

***EDIT** And btw, none of that has anything to do with the meme posted.

Sean K.

First Name
Sean
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oh and my comment wasn't intended to hurt anyone's feelings. Just an opinion about memes in general.

RubiSc0tt

First Name
Scott
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR in Punk'n Orange
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Turn Wrenches/ Write code
Do please share where you are going offroad with your Jeep in NY?
I don't share trail locations in public forums.. sorry; Mostly because my club (Adirondack Jeeps) runs on a lot of private property through the NEA, and the public trails we do have access to are constantly in danger due to overuse, abuse, and unorganized dumbasses not staying on the trails/ causing issues with land owners and local law enforcement.

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you want to talk more, but just a heads up: I don't give out trail locations to those who aren't with an organized group- for exactly the reasons listed above. We have too many "Facebook Jeep Groups" who are making problems already because they don't know how to be, and when offered sage advice (from people much older, wiser, and deeper into off roading than me) they get ignorant. If you're looking for a good group, I can give you several names based on where you are in NY

Chrysler Factory Warranty