First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S Jeep, Honda Lawnmower
Occupation
Commercial Insurance
I always find it convenient that the first action, in this case snowballs at a jeep, leads to the second, getting in said Jeep and driving stupid, and no one had video of this snowball fight. But yet, they were quick enough to record her actions :movember:
But they did show the moments leading up to the reckless driver - they were having a snowball "fight" and yes, it did appear that someone threw one at the passenger window of the passing Jeep. But her actions were enough to be caught on video - totally over the top. Bad day for her I guess.

Keep in mind too that it's a news story where no one was hurt or killed so the news is going to edit out all the blah and only show the "innocent" then the "potential victims" for clicks.
Sponsored

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
But they did show the moments leading up to the reckless driver - they were having a snowball "fight" and yes, it did appear that someone threw one at the passenger window of the passing Jeep. But her actions were enough to be caught on video - totally over the top. Bad day for her I guess.

Keep in mind too that it's a news story where no one was hurt or killed so the news is going to edit out all the blah and only show the "innocent" then the "potential victims" for clicks.
Yeah very true with news stories. And totally her actions were over the top. I mean, she thought a snowball was going to hurt her Jeep, but a few bodies weren't going to leave a dent!

roaniecowpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 14 GMC 1500 CC All TERRAIN
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Anyone that thinks running down someone is ok for throwing a snowball at them or their vehicle, regardless of whether it damages the vehicle, has anger management issues. The snowball throwers may not be appreciated, but they didn't deserve a deadly force response either. Make snow sense at all to me.:bandit:

wolfdog

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Yamaha FJR1300, 2021 JTO, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Maritime Artisan, Mayflower II
Jeep must had bald tires, shouldn't need lockers for that snow, and jeep should have kept going...booze!!! A CR-V coulda done better than that!!!

Go jeep!!!

Thank goodness that sport didn’t have lockers on it so she wasn’t able to get away.

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
Note to her: Good luck trying to get insurance after this incident. With that being said I kind of understand her rage. Like someone said earlier we pay a lot of money for nice stuff. I'd have been enraged too. I can positively say that I would NOT have tried to run them over. Thats the problem with today's youth. If I did that crap in the 70's I'd have gotten a beating from the driver and if my old man found out I"d get another beating.

Sponsored

Garweft

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL
To be fair, I throw things at unlimiteds too. 4 door abominations is what they are.

marjamr

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL
Note to her: Good luck trying to get insurance after this incident. With that being said I kind of understand her rage. Like someone said earlier we pay a lot of money for nice stuff. I'd have been enraged too. I can positively say that I would NOT have tried to run them over. Thats the problem with today's youth. If I did that crap in the 70's I'd have gotten a beating from the driver and if my old man found out I"d get another beating.
Same as when growing up in the 50’s and 60’s.
Sponsored