Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

FCA US has released its July sales figures and although Wrangler sales continue being strong, July 2016 sales were down 5.5% versus July of last year.

18,741 Wranglers were sold in the U.S. this past July. Year-to-date Wrangler sales are now 119,042.

Jeep brand stats for July 2016:

Screen Shot 2016-08-02 at 10.19.39 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2016-08-02 at 10.21.08 AM.jpg
Sponsored

ModdedJK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modded JK
Clubs

Still going strong. Will be interesting to see how these numbers hold up once the 2018 Wrangler is officially announced and revealed.

JoKer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Wrangler Sport
Still going strong. Will be interesting to see how these numbers hold up once the 2018 Wrangler is officially announced and revealed.
I think that will depend a lot on what the announced specs, changes, and pricing are. I don't expect any of those to be revolutionary though since the Wrangler is such a cash cow for FCA. They're not gonna mess with success by being risky!

Ernie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
I almost pulled the trigger on a JKU last month. In doing some research I found out there is a redesign coming and found this site. I hope we get more confirmed info on the new model soon. I'm holding out and I know others who are also waiting.

PSA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
I almost pulled the trigger on a JKU last month. In doing some research I found out there is a redesign coming and found this site. I hope we get more confirmed info on the new model soon. I'm holding out and I know others who are also waiting.
I wonder how late in the JKU's life Jeep will officially announce the JL Wrangler. On the one hand they probably don't want to do it too early in case it hurts JK sales, on the other hand they need to do it early enough to drum up interest for the JL once it's available so they can continue the great sales figures without much of a lag.
Sponsored