Jeep Wrangler July 2018 Sales Rise 14%, Best July Ever

WXman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
I think the JL has become a huge mess and the price increases 3 times in a year along with the dest. charge going up is a sign FCA only cares about profit margins. The people that defend these "not-so-subtle" increases say it's simply "supply and demand". I know we are all excited about a new wrangler after 11 years of the JK, but damn...I've owned almost every model wrangler (I bought a fully loaded rubi in 2007 for under 30k OTD), and this time around I'm let down with the greed. I'm still going to buy my 2019, and I also expect another hike for that as well. I'm going for the heritage, I don't care I'm being ripped off.
I agree. I understand that "the point of business is to make money" but at this point the greed is becoming blatant. They are putting it right in our faces.

When features that have already been on other Jeeps in the lineup suddenly appear on Wrangler for double the money, that's blatant and unnecessary.
Sponsored

twisty

First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon White
Too much money dont buy one, pretty simple. I'm ok with them charging whatever the market will bare. Apparently the market agrees that these vehicles indeed are worth it. The numbers are proving this point.

Since jeep can get the money now they ought make as much money as they can. When ford comes out with the new bronco jeep will have competition and pricing may be more competitive. If Bronco comes with a solid axle many will jump ship, I might be one of them!!! lol