Sponsored

Jeep Wrangler JL Sequential LED DRL & Turn Signals - Morimoto XB LED

Mr.Klean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Mine will be delivered today. So when installing I need to pull the fasteners half way towards the back of the fender, release the front fender fastener to release the front small flap to get to the bottom screws on the housing correct?
Sponsored

Mr.Klean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Seeing all these problems is making me a little nervous about installing them. I was hoping that having Tazer JL I wouldn’t have to worry about the lights freaking out. I have them changed to led already for the led bulbs that are already in the factory halogen housings but I see that there is already someone that has Tazer and there are still problems. Ughhh

jlsahara

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
The product, for what it was described to do, does not seam ready for prime time. I’m surprised they haven’t chimed into this thread.

Sponsored

WalkingJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sport S
No they won't work on a sport fender as the lights on a rubicon and sahara are about 2" wider.

2k2wranglerx

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 rubicon JL
COMPATIBLE: With all Jeep Wrangler JLs except the base "Sport" model, these combination Daytime Running Light (DRL) and Turn signal assemblies will swap directly in place of the original lights, use all of the stock mounting points, and should only take around 30 minutes to install. These Jeep Wrangler LED turn signals are an instant upgrade for JL's with the halogen and upgraded LED package.

weeitsmikelee

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Wrangler392; ‘20 F-Pace; '15 XL883N; '82 CX500
Occupation
Healthcare
Vehicle Showcase
COMPATIBLE: With all Jeep Wrangler JLs except the base "Sport" model, these combination Daytime Running Light (DRL) and Turn signal assemblies will swap directly in place of the original lights, use all of the stock mounting points, and should only take around 30 minutes to install. These Jeep Wrangler LED turn signals are an instant upgrade for JL's with the halogen and upgraded LED package.
I think the Sport and Sport S have the same fenders.

Sponsored

Jas0n

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Yeah there’s no difference between a base Sport and a Sport S fender.

Hardybreed

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
They are sending a new set of the high impedance resistors to me. Hopefully that will Fix!

Retlaw

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 f150
The old early adopter pains eh
Seems weird how inconsistent and picky these are wether they work or not, hopefully it is just a matter of new or different resistors

Apparently the side markers aren’t in stock at their distributors yet (expected in afew weeks)
so they won’t ship my sequentials untill the side markers arrive, I’m hoping the delay means I’ll get a working set. :fingerscrossed: