Sponsored

Jeep Wrangler JL 2-Door: Our Digital Preview!

Ahmed

First Name
Quraysh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Thank you for this information
Let us put some figures for JK/JKU to return to her every research and interested in this subject.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Wrangler JL 2-Door: Our Digital Preview! {filename}

Sponsored

Laredo1985

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ-7 Laredo, 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Occupation
Industrial Electrician
Something that I just noticed, and it may just be a result of the renderings being a "best guess" by our admin peeps, but I was wondering if there is any credibility to the antennae being deleted from the passenger side of the Wrangler and is it possible that the JEEP logo currently on the grille of the JK's will be moved to the leading edge of the hood, as suggested in the renderings? I could personally care less if there is a logo or not but I am sure that there are some snowflakes that are very sensitive about these kind of details :surprised:. I honestly would like to see the antennae become embedded in the windshield or something along those lines. Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Wrangler JL 2-Door: Our Digital Preview! {filename}

The Great Grape Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU AspenX 5spd , 2015 JK Sport 6spd
I was wondering if there is any credibility to the antennae being deleted from the passenger side of the Wrangler
Likely just an omission of convenience by the renderer. The test mules have been seen with the standard mast antenna.

I honestly would like to see the antennae become embedded in the windshield or something along those lines.
Embedded antennae usually don't work as well unfortunately, and a lot of people use the current one as roofline guide when on trails and in under-ground parking, so likely get more negative reaction than positive.

Functionally the mast works very well, it's just not very aesthetic, however it is noticeably better than the rubberized options like X-antenna when in outlying areas or in areas of higher RF noise or bounce in the city. Even the 24" models have a noticeable drop compared to the stock "coat hanger".

The Great Grape Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU AspenX 5spd , 2015 JK Sport 6spd
Better Jeep grill logo...
Even better Jeep Logos from our friends at Etsy...

* I take no sides as All of them have history , and look Great in their own way. :like:

Sponsored

Chief56

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
From the composed photos the 2door looks good - would you think the body color roof will be an option for the Sport ? Most certainly for the Rub. I guess as time passes you'll find out more about what options will be available for each trim

Vegas_Sirk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Vehicle Showcase
Seeing how good the renderings look with the colors we probably won't get is a real bummer.
Ita a real bummer no orange and no green. I saw both those colors on JKUs today while at lunch and was just thinking how great they would look on the JL

Sponsored

nowandthen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR, 1989 Toyota standard cab pickup
Ita a real bummer no orange and no green. I saw both those colors on JKUs today while at lunch and was just thinking how great they would look on the JL
I'm sure those colors will be offered in the future, they always have been offered sooner or later. And if you really want one of those colors, waiting a year or two or ? means you get a better vehicle (bugs (hopefully not many) fixed).

MrDinkMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango
Jeep has a habit of introducing new colors and axing current colors without notice so we could easily see new colors after launch. I don't think it'll be long before we see them introduce a yellow or orange.

Boatbuilder88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Wrangler JL Sport S
Occupation
F-16 Engineer (retired)
Jeep has a habit of introducing new colors and axing current colors without notice so we could easily see new colors after launch. I don't think it'll be long before we see them introduce a yellow or orange.
What about Nacho?

I still can't figure out if Nacho is a yellowy-orange or an orangy-yellow.

WaltA

First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Rubicon X, 2003 Mustang GT, 2003 MINI Cooper
On another thread about the leaked list of JL colors, it says Nacho is (PY5) which is the same color code as Dozer.
Though, temper that with FCA reusing color codes for different colors. For example, Tank reused the color code that previous was a metallic green.
Sponsored