First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
The fact that included in those stats are the reservation holders who are paying MSRP.

Most of Fords sales last year went to fulfilling reservation holders orders. The very fact that they are at 20% above MSRP when the majority have been sold to reservation holders at MSRP should show that the average price of a Bronco on a dealer lot is insane.
I see. I didn’t understand that reservation holder sales at MSRP from last year are part of the February-March sales data from this year. Thanks.

Strommen95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GMC Canyon
I wonder how many of these are "custom Jeeps" with dealer add-ons like a lift, tires, etc rolled into the price.

JABCAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GC High Altitude 4x4, '22 JLU on order
Occupation
College Professor
The problem with these iseecars reports is that they don't provide the actual data they used to make these claims. They don't say how many of each vehicle was reviewed, what listings they used, etc. They could've found 3 Wranglers listed over MSRP for all we know. For example, they list the Corvette on this list. Virtually no dealer has a new Corvette as retail stock to list for sale, so what "new" Corvette listings are they using for their analysis?

BenDiem

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 991.2TT; 23 EVO RWD
Occupation
US Gov’t Contractor & Gym Rat
Interesting, considering all I ever read is that the 2-door Wrangler has a lower resale value than the 4-door, lol.

I could care less about resale, inasmuch that I’m a 2-door Wrangler guy; however, I still find the info amusing.

BTW, I’ve never personally had a problem/issue (poor resale value) trading in or selling any one of my 2-door Wranglers - for the record.

Cheers all/B

Sponsored

Bulletbill

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I see. I didn’t understand that reservation holder sales at MSRP from last year are part of the February-March sales data from this year. Thanks.
All good, most of 21’s orders were pushed to 2022. For instance I was a first day res holder and my order was pushed to a 2022 and is only now being built.

Blanco802

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Very interesting. Thanks for sharing. Surprised more EV vehicles aren't listed.

Rustynail11

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Actually a little surprised by this. I just bought my JLU at the beginning of the month and found most dealers (in Texas anyways) selling at MSRP. There were a few that wanted to add market adjustment but most were at MSRP. I was able to get mine for a little under but not much.

Shocked to not see Toyota Tundra on here. Have a friend looking at the new 22 model and every dealer has a min $10K market adjustment, some more

Sponsored

Nitehawk92

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLU Reign Rubicon 14 Mazda, 22 Hyundia Santa Fe
In December I paid 9.3% below MSRP...

And just this last week I put an offer (that was accepted) on a condo that was several thousand under listing... but most in the area are going for several thousand over... total bidding war.

Even in times like these, deals can be found.
If you walk into a dealership and try to by one off the lot, you will not get a dealer below invoice, and maybe not below MSRP. But you can place a factory order at any dealership..

JABCAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GC High Altitude 4x4, '22 JLU on order
Occupation
College Professor
If you walk into a dealership and try to by one off the lot, you will not get a dealer below invoice…
Unless you have an affiliate pricing control number.

And actually, I’m starting to see dealers in my area with discounts of $1,000-$2,500 on some Wranglers.

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Well Duh, of course they can get the most for the 2 dr Wranglers, cuz they're THE BEST!!!

(unless of cource you absolutely need the extra room that the 4dr provides)
Sponsored