Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
HERETIC!!! Burn him!

Lol. I’ve only seen a few in the wild. All hard too except one. They’ve all looked great.
They must all be in Monmouth County New Jersey. I see at least 5 or 6 every day. Mostly 4 door. Cool colors. I like the 2 door.
Sponsored

OldBlue

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See my Signature
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Aerospace Forgings Test Lab
Vehicle Showcase
Makes the fact that my daughter got her brand new '22 JL Willys in mid February for $1k under MSRP seem like a steel!

rayzjeep

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
And they wonder why we hate the stealerships...just sell me a 392 at invoice so I can move on with my life!

MDawg

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon 4xe, 2022 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
I called to get on a 2023 Corvette Z06 waitlist yesterday. They wanted $50k over MSRP. OK, I guess I'll go put a used McLaren back in my garage instead.

dsgrey

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
Vehicle Showcase
I wonder where they get their info. Honda dealers are marking up the Civic Type-R $20k over msrp. Not that I want one but that's a common practice when we were looking for another model at dealerships.

Sponsored

Botanicalstig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Na
I'm OK with this. Normies getting ripped off is good for resale. Not everyone is willing to search out a deal, or travel to get their car. Convenience is important to people. Luckily there are plenty of dealers who would rather move units than convince you that it's OK to overspend.

I'll wait a few months and drive the 5hrs to get 9% under msrp. It'll do me a lot of good in a few years when it's time to get a new car.

GO_RV

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Sahara JLU
In December I paid 9.3% below MSRP...

And just this last week I put an offer (that was accepted) on a condo that was several thousand under listing... but most in the area are going for several thousand over... total bidding war.

Even in times like these, deals can be found.
cool beans

TJJL19

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Unlimited Sport
I will sell my Jeep for $75k, if anyone wants to overpay… I KNOW WHAT I GOT!
I need 81,000 for mine, I really need to order a 392!!!!

RICH YENCHO

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 RAPTOR 2021 GR CHEROKEE L SUMMIT RESERVE
Vehicle Showcase
I paid 3% under MSRP on my ordered 2021 JLR because I ordered it and it was a in-n-out deal. 4 months later I paid MSRP for a new factory ordered but not taken by someone GRAND CHEROKEE L SUMMIT RESERVE. I cant complain about paying the MSRP on the GCL because it did come with the QUADRA LIFT AIR RIDE adj suspension and McIntosh audio options that's not available at this time. p.s. I'm a used car dealer and I watched Grand Cherokee L's WHOLESALE at $2-6000 over MSRP owned, not brand new with miles on them.

BXFXJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Sahara
is the markup due to the pimping with chrome accessories the dealers put on the Wrangler?

Sponsored

JABCAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GC High Altitude 4x4, '22 JLU on order
Occupation
College Professor
I paid 3% under MSRP on my ordered 2021 JLR because I ordered it and it was a in-n-out deal. 4 months later I paid MSRP for a new factory ordered but not taken by someone GRAND CHEROKEE L SUMMIT RESERVE. I cant complain about paying the MSRP on the GCL because it did come with the QUADRA LIFT AIR RIDE adj suspension and McIntosh audio options that's not available at this time. p.s. I'm a used car dealer and I watched Grand Cherokee L's WHOLESALE at $2-6000 over MSRP owned, not brand new with miles on them.
This probably has a lot to do with area as GCLs aren't over MSRP in my area, and there are discounts to be had. Which again is why this report by iseecars is useless without the actual data they used to come to these conclusions.

SH556JL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR M6 RIP, 23 JLR M6
I need 81,000 for mine, I really need to order a 392!!!!
As much as like the 392, it’s a gross 4 door. I would order another 2 door, with 4.88 6 speed and half doors. Probably go sarge green and tan leather seats.

Wbino

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL H.A. -- 1999 SLK 230
Occupation
Retired
I was never a stock guy...but getting my JLU HA last year when it took 3 weeks to order and receive my Jeep means I was "in early" for a change. 😎🗽☕🎼

SilverKast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon XR
I got $1k off MSRP, so not a great deal. I thought it was OK though considering I basically walked in and got it straight off the lot without ordering. There was nowhere else anywhere close that had an unlimited Rubicon with the Extreme Recon package though. I do wish it had the LED and Cold Weather package though.

Brandonhgt

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4xe
I may be callous but if people cannot take a few hours to find forums like this or social media groups to locate good deals I do not have much sympathy.

I contacted most of the dealers in our local area and none were willing to budge off msrp (except for 1,000 off a demo with a few thousand miles on it). We ended up using a wonderful dealer 1.5 hours away at the referral of others here. It was not the most convenient location and we had to wait for order to be built but it was worth it to us.

Since then, multiple friends and family have asked about the deal and the work it took to get the deal, and none of them wanted to take the time or effort to do the same thing. They happily paid more for an assortment of vehicles.
Sponsored