4x4snowmachinejeep

4x4snowmachinejeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler 4xe White
Occupation
Travel Industry
If mild misalignment of a few appliqués are the only defects you've found on your new Jeep, James, log off and take a long drive. You're going to be all right.

And they're called Stellantis now.
STLA looks like its undervalued we should all buy some tmrw, I wish it was still FCA - I like the past management better than these guys that can get my badges and decals level or the right fenders etc etc, mechanical things you can't always see, just ask @trailrecon- you are correct to chill but these little thing add up. ..... lol + its 50k
Sponsored

KenPewPew

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR Granite Crystal, 24 JLUR Anvil
Occupation
Twubblemaker
I think that one of the best thing about owning Jeep is that it is very customizable and you can create your very personal look with parts and decals that you like.

James, I am sorry that your stickers is off - I am sure that you are one of those very few meticulous and observant person. And yes - you paid over 50K for your Jeep and with such investment, one would expect that the delivered product be perfect and free of faults and blemishes. However, with utmost respect, I think that you are attributing a lot of things (ie. Jeep Cares, FDA vs. Stellantis etc) on something that is easily fixable. Look at the big picture - you got a spanking brand new Jeep, I don't think that you are experiencing any big issues with your Jeep (lets hope not), your Jeep are running well, you can afford a Jeep etc.

Instead you have this myopia where you concentrated on this small misalignment - I am not asking you to live with it - but like I said it is easily fixable. There were debates by some of the members here about having a stickers or no stickers - which is irrelevant because it is a very personal thing. Aside from the angry eye grille (sorry those are really horrible imo) I think anyone can do anything or put anything they want on their Jeep.

I bought a 2018 2 door sport s and it came with messed up differentials. I was really upset - and it messed up again after the dealership fixed it twice. I decided to trade in my 1.5 years old Jeep for a new Jeep before investing my money into parts for a somewhat "broken" Jeep. I am not trying to diminished your problem - but there are way many people here that had experienced problem with the newly delivered Jeep. You should be lucky that your defects are purely cosmetic.

This is what I would do. There are wealth of information in this forum about anything everything Jeep - including stickers removal. You mentioned that you had a good relationship with your dealership (me too!) and I am sure that you can either ask them to order new stickers and get them to stick it for you - or if you are meticulous like me I would just look at other Jeeps and put on the stickers myself. That way I know I put it correctly and I have no one to blame if it is still crooked.

I love decals and stickers. Mainly because I themed my Jeep. My dealership gave me a set of 80th Anniversary emblem nameplate for my 2021 Jeep and I love it. I also create and custom printed some of the decals for my Jeep. And I put them up all by myself and I am happy with my work.

Lets hope that the problem that you are experiencing lies only on the misaligned stickers. Enjoy your new Jeep!! Woot woot.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Wrangler Factory badge and decals 052222-80thTa

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Wrangler Factory badge and decals 20210706_072032_LI

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Wrangler Factory badge and decals 20210620_104915

OP
OP
4x4snowmachinejeep

4x4snowmachinejeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler 4xe White
Occupation
Travel Industry
I think that one of the best thing about owning Jeep is that it is very customizable and you can create your very personal look with parts and decals that you like.

James, I am sorry that your stickers is off - I am sure that you are one of those very few meticulous and observant person. And yes - you paid over 50K for your Jeep and with such investment, one would expect that the delivered product be perfect and free of faults and blemishes. However, with utmost respect, I think that you are attributing a lot of things (ie. Jeep Cares, FDA vs. Stellantis etc) on something that is easily fixable. Look at the big picture - you got a spanking brand new Jeep, I don't think that you are experiencing any big issues with your Jeep (lets hope not), your Jeep are running well, you can afford a Jeep etc.

Instead you have this myopia where you concentrated on this small misalignment - I am not asking you to live with it - but like I said it is easily fixable. There were debates by some of the members here about having a stickers or no stickers - which is irrelevant because it is a very personal thing. Aside from the angry eye grille (sorry those are really horrible imo) I think anyone can do anything or put anything they want on their Jeep.

I bought a 2018 2 door sport s and it came with messed up differentials. I was really upset - and it messed up again after the dealership fixed it twice. I decided to trade in my 1.5 years old Jeep for a new Jeep before investing my money into parts for a somewhat "broken" Jeep. I am not trying to diminished your problem - but there are way many people here that had experienced problem with the newly delivered Jeep. You should be lucky that your defects are purely cosmetic.

This is what I would do. There are wealth of information in this forum about anything everything Jeep - including stickers removal. You mentioned that you had a good relationship with your dealership (me too!) and I am sure that you can either ask them to order new stickers and get them to stick it for you - or if you are meticulous like me I would just look at other Jeeps and put on the stickers myself. That way I know I put it correctly and I have no one to blame if it is still crooked.

I love decals and stickers. Mainly because I themed my Jeep. My dealership gave me a set of 80th Anniversary emblem nameplate for my 2021 Jeep and I love it. I also create and custom printed some of the decals for my Jeep. And I put them up all by myself and I am happy with my work.

Lets hope that the problem that you are experiencing lies only on the misaligned stickers. Enjoy your new Jeep!! Woot woot.

thank you !

SH556JL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR M6 RIP, 23 JLR M6
STLA looks like its undervalued we should all buy some tmrw, I wish it was still FCA - I like the past management better than these guys that can get my badges and decals level or the right fenders etc etc, mechanical things you can't always see, just ask @trailrecon- you are correct to chill but these little thing add up. ..... lol + its 50k
FCA can’t get complete paint coverage around my hinges nor can they figure out that aluminum and steel doesn’t play well together (JL corrosion is a thing, 138 pages and counting). A lot of these problems will still be a problem with Stellantis management for a while. They still haven’t been around long enough to implement any real change and for us to see what comes of it.

But hey, could be worse. This happened to my stepfathers new Ram 2500 last year with about 600 miles on the odometer.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Wrangler Factory badge and decals 15FABAF8-87E8-4521-96FD-DF4AAC84806C

Astro Jeep

First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Silver Zynith JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Marine, Full-time Overlander.
@4x4snowmachinejeep you have every right to be pissed off considering how much money you spent on your Jeep. People have been fucked over for so long that society has just become apathetic to getting screwed over, and when someone gets pissed about it the apathetic call it whining. People have been brain washed into voluntarily bending over and taking it up the ass I suppose. I am sure your dealership will do the right thing and get it fixed for you.

Sponsored

Yzfguy

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand cherokee , wrangler JLU Willys
The Wrangler Unlimited sticker was the first thing I removed on mine…it’s hideous.
Yep. If my Jeep is ever moved from the scheduling phase, those cheesy wrangler stickers will come off along with any dealership ad stickers as soon as it gets to my driveway :)

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

When there are cosmetic issues like this and we've ordered from a dealership on the other side of the country, is our local dealership on the hook for addressing them?

Neen_Spell

First Name
Neenah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler UL Willys
Occupation
ReTired
First 'mod' to mine was to peal those stupid stickers off! Seriously a sticker and not something 3D like the "'Jeep" one?!

Chazdog

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Honda Pilot for now
I can relate to both sides of this issue. I am at the one year mark with my ordered JL and I‘ll admit, I went through a similar stage of perseveration around sub-par QC standards. I came from a long line of Honda cars and trucks so my expectations for fit and finish were unrealistically applied to my new Jeep. Wavy door panels, indents at the hood rests and various paint defects…all cosmetic issues that bugged the shit out of me at the time but had zero affect on performance. With the help of some folks on here, I was able to get some needed perspective, better manage my expectations and get on with enjoying my awesome Jeep.

Sponsored

OldBlue

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See my Signature
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Aerospace Forgings Test Lab
Vehicle Showcase
Or you can do this!

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Wrangler Factory badge and decals IMG_1577 (3)

JEEPIDON

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2021 Gladiator Rubicon, 2013 Ram2500
Occupation
Retired - Business Consultant
Could have been removed and replaced by the dealer after delivery 🤷‍♂️ snagged and damaged during the pdi wash, etc
Really? Just make shit up as you go?