mllcb42

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe HA, 392XR
Just make shit up as you go?
That would be exactly what's going on in this thread... pure speculation without any knowledge as to what actually happened. There are a number of reasons that could have got to the sticker being crooked. Could have been installed improperly on the factory line, could have been damaged and repaired in transit/at the dealer, etc. Vehicles get damaged and repaired between the factory and customer delivery all the time.

407Lou

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Wrangler Rubicon 392, '16 Challenger Hellcat
Mine were taken off the day I got my Jeep!

Naylia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
Stickers? We don't need no stickers.

DE71B294-D4B4-4DDA-BC09-5D41311BB6C1.jpeg
1744261D-CBDE-41B1-87E1-DB745BB2B768.jpeg

Not even the RUBICON stayed, just Jeep—
I have been pondering this myself....once you mod it...is it still that model? or have you now created a new uniquely yours, Jeep, and hence no stickers apply anymore?

JABCAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GC High Altitude 4x4, '22 JLU on order
Occupation
College Professor
When there are cosmetic issues like this and we've ordered from a dealership on the other side of the country, is our local dealership on the hook for addressing them?
Yes, your warranty is valid at any dealership, doesn't matter from where the vehicle was purchased.

Sponsored

OP
OP
4x4snowmachinejeep

4x4snowmachinejeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler 4xe White
Occupation
Travel Industry
Thanks for all the kind words.....
I stopped by the Jeep dealership today and they put a iphone level app (lol ) on the decal and then took a photo of the badge , decal and iPhone - one hour later I removed both...... THE END

p.s. I will keep looking and laughing at all the crooked Toledo Jeep Factory decals and badges

JABCAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GC High Altitude 4x4, '22 JLU on order
Occupation
College Professor
but I still like the JEEP badge
If you still want the JEEP on the side I’d recommend getting decals made in the same font & size. I do this on all my vehicles because I hate cleaning around & inside the raised emblems. If done well, it looks OEM. :like:

TheNewGuy

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 door
Thanks for all the kind words.....
I stopped by the Jeep dealership today and they put a iphone level app (lol ) on the decal and then took a photo of the badge , decal and iPhone - one hour later I removed both...... THE END

p.s. I will keep looking and laughing at all the crooked Toledo Jeep Factory decals and badges
Wait. You took it to the dealer so they could address it and then you took them off anyway?

OP
OP
4x4snowmachinejeep

4x4snowmachinejeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler 4xe White
Occupation
Travel Industry
Wait. You took it to the dealer so they could address it and then you took them off anyway?
Yes, hopefully I will receive new decals etc.
Thought would be before I sell my 2022 it will go back on the Jeep. (This time level)

Sponsored

SH556JL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR M6 RIP, 23 JLR M6
…Mondays.
When I did production, we worked 4 10’s. This would most likely be done on Friday when we where voluntold... I remember quality would slip to get stuff out, more so when QC department was aways off.

**I never worked for FCA/Stellantis, but two different factories been the same way.
Sponsored