Jeep Wrangler Factory badge and decals

4x4snowmachinejeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler 4xe White
Occupation
Travel Industry
@JeepCares how did final inspection not catch this? both the jeep badge on wrangler vinyl decals are off by 1/4" to 1/2 and off each to respective logos.

Fail -

@JeepCares will this be covered by my warrantee or do I just floss them off. they should catch this or hire someone at the end of production that can see!

look at this person at the factory using a jig

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Wrangler Factory badge and decals IMG_4381

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Wrangler Factory badge and decals Screen Shot 2022-05-22 at 5.48.28 PM
Sponsored

OP
OP
4x4snowmachinejeep

4x4snowmachinejeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler 4xe White
Occupation
Travel Industry
Could have been removed and replaced by the dealer after delivery 🤷‍♂️ snagged and damaged during the pdi wash, etc
matt,
I live very close to the dealership, and I have a very good relationship they called me 1 hour after they all arrived, not the dealership but maybe the transport company @JeepCares please take note my jeep did have rubbing compound on the inside of one of my doors and residue on the wheels lug nut area where you can clean.

maybe that's why I waited 5+ weeks for delivery of it was made.

here's a photo of the jeeps that were delivered same day

View attachment 607796

Sponsored

SH556JL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR M6 RIP, 23 JLR M6
Look over the Jeep, you will find worse manufacturing defects then this… But if you have a good relationship with your dealer, have them replace it. Jeep Cares won’t do anything if you don’t have a dealer already working with you and playing ball.

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2Door JL Rubicon in Mojito, 2022 Rivian R1T
Don't get me wrong, it should have been caught and fixed. But is it worth starting post on and questioning every employee's ability that works there? Just fix it yourself (since you have probably never made a mistake, especially at work), or go to the dealer and have them fix it. Not everything needs epic scales of internet outrage, for a sticker.

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
If mild misalignment of a few appliqués are the only defects you've found on your new Jeep, James, log off and take a long drive. You're going to be all right.

And they're called Stellantis now.

Sponsored

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2Door JL Rubicon in Mojito, 2022 Rivian R1T
If mild misalignment of a few appliqués are the only defects you've found on your new Jeep, James, log off and take a long drive. You're going to be all right.

And they're called Stellantis now.
Misaligned stickers are know to cause death wobble.

Monster1926

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Silverado 2500HD midnight
Pretty sure the factory wouldn’t use polish or any kind of compounds. Defects that minor would get passed on to the dealership.
Sponsored