Sponsored

Jeep Wrangler Celebrity Customs - Web Series Competition

JeepSmash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
I dont get your comment. I see JLs in the ghetto of Atlanta, tons of them in the nicer suburbs and quite a few in town as well. I couldnt afford to live in Beverly Hills but can comfortably afford a JL.
Yeah, i've seen more JL's in the "cheaper" parts of town than the rich areas. Mostly sports.
Sponsored

old8tora

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Sport
Yeah, i've seen more JL's in the "cheaper" parts of town than the rich areas. Mostly sports.
Playin' and showin' in the hollyweird 'hood . That's where all those "celebrities" came from .

Last edited:

bilash31

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 JKU, '18 GC
Lol. He “searched the globe” and the shop he ended up with is west coast customs.
Haha. Ever see Pimp My Ride?
They really put the “Cus” in custom:
Why the feck would you do that?
Holy $hit, that’s ugly!

Sponsored

shacdaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting-Gray
Bent Rod .
Yeah, never been a fan of his baseball-wise given his lying/cheating/attitude. But, I've been pleasantly surprised at his in-game commentating. He's actually quite good.

old8tora

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Sport
Yeah, never been a fan of his baseball-wise given his lying/cheating/attitude. But, I've been pleasantly surprised at his in-game commentating. He's actually quite good.
Most entertaining was Leo Durocher . Leo the Hip when he was shortstop and somehow knocked off stride the runners from second to third . Then Leo the Lip when he was a manager and stressed out the umps . Leo was the best . Friend of my uncle , Sinatra , and Jack Dempsey ; and married a movie star .

Leo would have stood on A-Rod's toes and pushed him backwards in front of the entire stadium .

JeepSmash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
Haha. Ever see Pimp My Ride?
They really put the “Cus” in custom:
Why the feck would you do that?
Holy $hit, that’s ugly!
LOL. 10 bucks says they put a pitching machine in the back of his jeep. Also a 42" flat screen, 12 subs and an aquarium.

old8tora

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Sport
Don nee no stinkin celebs...jus Jesse James, Gas Money , Fired up, wes coast, Shine, competing aghast each other...No what I am sayin? Ah don thin so amigo, noway...
I still remember your statement : "You don't buy a Jeep , you build a better one" . Good one .

Sponsored

old8tora

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Sport
I’ve heard the nickname, but wouldn’t know him. Not a sports fan.
Bent Rod's a loser .

True baseball has genuine guys , such as Ted Williams , the Marine combat aviator and Red Sox home run guy .

RussJeep1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
While I will enjoy watching this, I think the winning Wrangler's designer, not the celebrity attached to it is the one that should get to add it as a bullet point on their resume.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe the celebs can bring their perspective in ways I haven't anticipated. But it's the fabricators that are the true magicians.

old8tora

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Sport
Just more trash coming out of Hollywood.
Spot on ! The hollyweird trash have been spending a lot of time snorting at our national anthem and our nation's values . They have no business touching a patriotic Jeep .
Sponsored

Last edited: