Sponsored

Bren

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Granite Crystal Rubicon 4XE
Better yet, Audi! We have a couple of BMWs in our household (X7 and X3M Comp.). While nice, Audi interiors are nicer.
I'd usually agree Audi interiors are better than BMW (they're better than most everything), but I think the i3 is the single exception. It's tough to compare because i3 uses non-traditional materials (half the charm, with carbon fiber composites, hemp, recycled plastics in the fabric, eucalyptus wood, etc) but it's really well made and great looking.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Wrangler 4xe Hybrid Revealed With 50 MPG-E, 375 Horsepower/470 LB-FT Torque! 2018_BMW_i3_1
Sponsored

Toycrusher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Wrangler 4xe Hybrid Revealed With 50 MPG-E, 375 Horsepower/470 LB-FT Torque! f45c351a-9db8-11e9-9c06-a4640c9feebb

These children mining cobalt in the Congo for EV batteries sure are glad they have provided more virtue signalling ammo...
It's being mined in an environmentally friendly way, no dead dinosaurs were brought into disrepute...

Hurley82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Volt , BMW F800GS
f45c351a-9db8-11e9-9c06-a4640c9feebb.jpg

These children mining cobalt in the Congo for EV batteries sure are glad they have provided more virtue signalling ammo...
It’s ok Jim show me where the bad EV auto maker touched you.

Since your so well versed on cobalt mining I assume you’re also aware that ev and battery producers have worked to ensure they aren’t using cobalt from conflict areas and child labor. In fact these things are specifically called out in Tesla’s contracts. There’s also reports of child labor used in the petroleum industry.

No ones forcing you to adopt but time marches on.

JimLee

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
L
It’s ok Jim show me where the bad EV auto maker touched you.

Since your so well versed on cobalt mining I assume you’re also aware that ev and battery producers have worked to ensure they aren’t using cobalt from conflict areas and child labor. In fact these things are specifically called out in Tesla’s contracts. There’s also reports of child labor used in the petroleum industry.

No ones forcing you to adopt but time marches on.
LMAO! Somebody signed a contract with Tesla, that'll fix everything! Just say you don't care, at least be honest about it.

Sponsored

Hurley82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Volt , BMW F800GS
L
LMAO! Somebody signed a contract with Tesla, that'll fix everything! Just say you don't care, at least be honest about it.
Haha. There’s issues across ass loads of industries and no one in this whole thread was virtue signaling until you came in. After all, on a wrangler forum, is safe to assume we all drive vehicles that get shit mileage so no one has any ground to stand on.

JimLee

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
Haha. There’s issues across ass loads of industries and no one in this whole thread was virtue signaling until you came in. After all, on a wrangler forum, is safe to assume we all drive vehicles that get shit mileage so no one has any ground to stand on.
That's cool, you do you. I will agree that anyone that claims to care about the environment and drives anything powered by an engine recreationally is a special kind of hypocrite . I made my point, I'll see my way out of this thread now.

jeepdabest

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sahara
I love the idea of high voltage batteries in the cabin right under the child seat. Thank goodness with Jeep, nothing can go wrong.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Wrangler 4xe Hybrid Revealed With 50 MPG-E, 375 Horsepower/470 LB-FT Torque! Jeep afire

Sponsored