Jeep Wrangler 2.5" OVERLAND+ Lift Kit 2018+, JL Clayton Off Road

The Embalmer

First Name
D. Keefer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon & 2015 Toyota Land Crusier 200
I just sold my 2020 JLUR and replaced it with a 2020 JLURD. So far I am loving the Diesel engine. I am looking at the Jeep Wrangler 2.5" OVERLAND+ Lift Kit 2018+, JL by
Clayton Off Road. I have read a few reviews and everyone’s seems to love them. Better then factory ride with superior off road capability. My big question is how does the finish hold up on their products in the North East winters. Would love to hear people’s thoughts that have first hand knowledge.
Sponsored

sweet88gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLUR 24 VW Tiguan Rline 20+21 Tacoma TRD
I have no first hand knowledge of their products, but being they are based out of CT I'm going to guess they prepared for that type weather.
I have been researching their line and like what I have seen.

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I have no first hand knowledge of their products, but being they are based out of CT I'm going to guess they prepared for that type weather.
I have been researching their line and like what I have seen.
Being a business based in the North East, this is an issue we take very seriously! All of our control arms, track bars, and even coil springs use a zinc-rich powder coating in order to help fight against rust and corrosion. While nothing can prevent rusting 100% from the salt and other chemicals used on our roads, this zinc rich powder coat process gives our suspensions an edge over competitors when it comes to fighting winter corrosion!

Also, you always get our Lifetime Warranty against any kind of bending or breaking on all of our control arms and track bars, and we always try to go the extra mile when solving any kind of problems our customers bring to us, so needless to say you and your Jeep are in good hands!

OP
OP
The Embalmer

The Embalmer

First Name
D. Keefer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon & 2015 Toyota Land Crusier 200
Being a business based in the North East, this is an issue we take very seriously! All of our control arms, track bars, and even coil springs use a zinc-rich powder coating in order to help fight against rust and corrosion. While nothing can prevent rusting 100% from the salt and other chemicals used on our roads, this zinc rich powder coat process gives our suspensions an edge over competitors when it comes to fighting winter corrosion!

Also, you always get our Lifetime Warranty against any kind of bending or breaking on all of our control arms and track bars, and we always try to go the extra mile when solving any kind of problems our customers bring to us, so needless to say you and your Jeep are in good hands!
Thank you for the reply!

Sponsored

Somefun

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Rubicon
Great setup. This is my 2.5 overland on 37’s. The guys at Clayton are easy to deal with as well.

31B9DF67-4992-4767-8EAE-FDC4BA63900A.jpeg
Looks fantastic. What gears are you running? Any rubbing when your wheeling?
Sponsored

Last edited: