First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
You know enough time and number of posts on this forum indicate that it may be time to change your username... Just sayin' ;)
Better?
Sponsored

LLRubylady

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
was an ‘18 Rubicon Mojito! now a boring Mazda
I have a big head of really curly hair.
It’s not easy to braid and I would look silly anyway. I have a dread scarf. Maybe that’ll work.

sobeit69

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Freedom Ed. 2005 Hummer H2 SUT
There is nothing More cute than a girl wearing a baseball cap with her ponytail. Specially a Chicago Cubs cap!:like:

Sponsored

Blueflash91

First Name
Shauna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito Rubicon

Jennmack

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler sport JL
I use these. There are some very pretty designs. It’s like a stretchy head band but long so I can have it cover the length of my hair. It saves the hair from knots and keeps it from flying all over!

90CA62CC-B216-4DAF-8EE1-0027015B0BB4.jpeg

TMJL2018

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Sport
Occupation
Technology & part-time Google mechanic
Clubs

A couple zipties might work in a pinch. They seem to do a good job holding everything else... ;)

My girlfriend, who also wears some high dollar designer cloths, usually puts on a baseball cap, her "Jeep" jacket (not sure how much it costs, but she looks sweet wearing it), a pair of old jeans and boots. I think she likes to dress down every now & then. Once she had so much mud in her hair and said "it was the best conditioner she ever had" and wanted me to go back and get some in a bottle.

:jk:

greyt4us

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
So the Mrs. loves the idea of driving around with the top down. But I know her pretty well and her hair is going to be an issue. It’s long and she wears it down. We took off just the freedom panels Sunday and while she didn’t complain about the wind, her hair was all over the place. She said she loves top down but wants a solution that’s both practical and stylish. “Sassy” is her word. What do you do about your long hair with the top down? I can’t help because I’ve been shaving my head since the early 90’s. Not an issue for me.
So I have long naturally curly hair that is very thin/fine. My hair blows like no other in the wind with the top down and knots very easy. Baseball hats are okay, but not my first choice, as I wear bangs and hats push them down into my eyes. My 1st choice other then a ponytail is a stylish scarf/bandana that goes with my jeep :) There are so many choices out there and easy to store in the jeep or a purse.

Sponsored

KarenBrown

First Name
Katen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL
Occupation
Self employed
So the Mrs. loves the idea of driving around with the top down. But I know her pretty well and her hair is going to be an issue. It’s long and she wears it down. We took off just the freedom panels Sunday and while she didn’t complain about the wind, her hair was all over the place. She said she loves top down but wants a solution that’s both practical and stylish. “Sassy” is her word. What do you do about your long hair with the top down? I can’t help because I’ve been shaving my head since the early 90’s. Not an issue for me.
Buff headwear or any cute head band will work

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB (MOJITO!), 2009 Honda CBR600RR
I showed her the buff headwear and she likes it. Probably going to get a number of them to match different outfits.
Why? She only need ONE - to match your Jeep! ;)