Jeep women with long hair - I need your help

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
Whatever happened to the motto “Jeep hair, don’t care “?

OP
OP
Chocolate Thunder

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link

Sponsored

Biscuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Retired
So you want your wife in high heels, with a pretty purse, and topless? Maybe you're on the wrong forum?
Just joking of course! I always just throw my hair in a messy knot or pony tail. A hat helps tremendously also. Just keep some scrunchies/hair ties around your gear shift. That way, there's always some in the Jeep.
My old lady is partial to "come eff me" stripper shoes and Victoria's Secret lingerie when we go wheelin'.

OP
OP
Chocolate Thunder

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
My old lady is partial to "come eff me" stripper shoes and Victoria's Secret lingerie when we go wheelin'.
Want to go wheeling with us this weekend?

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
Yes! That’s it. That sort of glamorous Grace Kelly sort of thing, but more practical than that.
They do make all types a classy and colorful scarves. That might be your best bet from what you have described. Personally, not my cup to tea. I'm a jeans, t-shirt, combat boots kinda girl.

TimmH

First Name
Timm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Sahara 3.6 Auto
Vehicle Showcase
I had long hair as well up until about a year ago. I'd always wrap 2 hair ties in a pony tail, 1 at the head, one at the end of the tail. This helped with the hair flying around a lot, as well as helped with the knotting.

Wife does the same thing, or she'll where a ball cap and tuck it inside while riding, then drop it down once we stop.

Also +1 on the rear windows helps A LOT on the wind.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Chocolate Thunder

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
:LOL: I was just going to say, do an Amazon search for Buff headwear. I have a bunch of those. Though I will say, I'm an active girl... not the high heels and fancy purse type.
This! I looked them up and think this is exactly the thing. Thank you.

Yes, we know that the high heels and high fashion isn’t conducive to riding topless on the weekend. Hence the search for something more practical for her hair. It’s not an issue with hiking or camping because her hair isn’t blowing all over the place at 65 mph. But I think this will work and looking at their website they come in enough colors and designs that I’m sure she can find something sassy enough for her tastes.

LunchBoxFab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
my daughter hates putting her hair up, sooooo when we go without the top, its a bit of a pain.

the one thing that has helped up tame the hair a bit (it doesnt help with knots and such) are googles. they have a built in headband to control the hair a bit more than normal AND they keep hair (and other bits) out of their eyes and face.