Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
I recently lost my 2018 JL Wrangler on a 3 car involved freeway accident. I am very happy because, of course, nobody got any injuries, but also because I managed to get an amazing deal for a brand new 2019 JL! with more upgrades than my other vehicle. When I was buying the vehicle the last guy you talk to when you purchase a vehicle (the office guy) tried to sneak in extended warranty AND a $1000 oil change and tire rotation package for two years. I noticed this and told him I did not agree and do not want any of these, and then asked about jeep wave. I told him what he is offering me for $1000 is exactly the same as jeep wave, other than jeep wave is free, I knew this because of my other wrangler. He seemed surprised and told me he didn't know what I was talking about, and that they weren't doing this anymore. I think he wasn't happy to learn about the deal I got, I honestly think there was a lot of confusion on the sales and they ended up giving me a price for a vehicle with manual transmission (I got automatic), and I even negotiated a lot more. I know because they had a vehicle in stock, same color, exactly the same, but with a manual tranny for the same price LOL, and they had another automatic. And today I checked their website and they updated the price for the automatic!

Are they still doing jeep wave for new Wrangler owners? on my 2018 wrangler I remember the dealership didn't tell me either, they didn't try to sneak a service package on me, but I got something on my mail and signed up to jeep wave about a month after I bought my jeep. Am I gonna get it for my brand new 2019?
Sponsored

Buckster

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 billet silver JLUR '16 Grand Cherokee Overland
Occupation
Power Generation
Vehicle Showcase
yep, bought mine about 2 months ago and Jeep Wave is still a thing. they don't call them "stealerships" for nothing.

Sucks about the old Jeep totaled but awesome that there were no injuries. Curious about the extent of damage and protection of occupants.
And congrats on the new JL, pics are required.

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
Yep there is a Jeep Wave, but for some reason I want to say that it is something dealerships can elect not too participate in? Find another dealer for your oil changes.

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher
It's supposed to be automatic, and is supplied by FCA, not the dealer. Your dealer may not know if they dont sell many.

Danelain

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlur and 2006 lj rubicon
I recently lost my 2018 JL Wrangler on a 3 car involved freeway accident. I am very happy because, of course, nobody got any injuries, but also because I managed to get an amazing deal for a brand new 2019 JL! with more upgrades than my other vehicle. When I was buying the vehicle the last guy you talk to when you purchase a vehicle (the office guy) tried to sneak in extended warranty AND a $1000 oil change and tire rotation package for two years. I noticed this and told him I did not agree and do not want any of these, and then asked about jeep wave. I told him what he is offering me for $1000 is exactly the same as jeep wave, other than jeep wave is free, I knew this because of my other wrangler. He seemed surprised and told me he didn't know what I was talking about, and that they weren't doing this anymore. I think he wasn't happy to learn about the deal I got, I honestly think there was a lot of confusion on the sales and they ended up giving me a price for a vehicle with manual transmission (I got automatic), and I even negotiated a lot more. I know because they had a vehicle in stock, same color, exactly the same, but with a manual tranny for the same price LOL, and they had another automatic. And today I checked their website and they updated the price for the automatic!

Are they still doing jeep wave for new Wrangler owners? on my 2018 wrangler I remember the dealership didn't tell me either, they didn't try to sneak a service package on me, but I got something on my mail and signed up to jeep wave about a month after I bought my jeep. Am I gonna get it for my brand new 2019?
They tried the same on me, refused their offers and bought just the 2019 Rubicon. Several weeks later I got the letter from “Jeep wave” giving me for free everything they offered to sell me

Sponsored

OP
OP
entropy

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
yep, bought mine about 2 months ago and Jeep Wave is still a thing. they don't call them "stealerships" for nothing.

Sucks about the old Jeep totaled but awesome that there were no injuries. Curious about the extent of damage and protection of occupants.
And congrats on the new JL, pics are required.
I'll post pictures soon. Both front airbags deployed, a pickup truck got too close too my lane he touched my aftermarket rock slider with his tire which made us bounce slightly to the other lane and lost control of the vehicle, pickup truck in front got scared and slowed down almost to a stop, I slammed on breaks, rear ended him with my right side at high speeds, I would say 50~60 mph. Entire hood crumbled, a lot of the mechanical parts on the right side got crushed, right door got all crumbled wouldn't open, front axle broke and frame got bent on the right side. That's as much as I know about the damage. I was driving, my wife was shotgun side. We both came out of the accident without a scratch. We got checked and we are fine, no pain, nothing.

The driver from the pickup truck that touched my side was claiming an injury and that I was at fault. He could not provide any proofs for his injury claim so had to drop it. He had no damage on his vehicle other than a slightly bent front axle.

Get a dashboard camera. My insurance is still trying to fight as they want to make me 100% liable, we have very little proof to support my claim and the police officer report is strongly biased against me.

It's supposed to be automatic, and is supplied by FCA, not the dealer. Your dealer may not know if they dont sell many.
They have over hundred of jeep wranglers in stock, they sell so many they separated from Dodge, they even install after market lift kits and parts, they are well known by the off-road community. They were trying to trick us.

TEOTWAWKI Rubicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Jeep JLU Rubicon, 1955 Ford Thunderbird
I bought my ‘19 Rubicon in April and haven’t seen a thing from FCA about the Wave. Maybe I need to wake someone up in headquarters??

OP
OP
entropy

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
I bought my ‘19 Rubicon in April and haven’t seen a thing from FCA about the Wave. Maybe I need to wake someone up in headquarters??
Yeah I just look it up and everyone who gets a wrangler or a trailhawk trim vehicle should get it. Go on the website and try to register with your vin number and if it doesn't work contact FCA.

morleyz

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Moab
Just bought a '19 JLU Moab. Dealer tried to see me oil changes/tire rotation package. I declined because I usually do my own maintenance, but I read about Jeep Wave and was able to sign-up with a little help from the chat support on Mopar.com owner's site. Took about 15 minutes through the chat function.

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
i got a 2019 jl in may and got the jeep wave program.

Sponsored

OP
OP
entropy

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
I just received an e-mail from FCA inviting me to jeep wave :rock:.

DO NOT TRUST THE STEALERSHIP. I would've lost $1000.

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher
As a history teacher, I used to tell my students that almost everything is either a conspiracy or a f***up. The conspiracy is at least 500% less common. My sales floor guy and business office guy didn't know about the free Jeep Wave until I told them, even though it was listed IN THEIR OWN AD...but the service writers did.
Sponsored