Jeep Wave (not from FCA)

FLjeeper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon JLU
Wow, you went all out definitely post some pictures. I figure that I'll find you down at "The Compound" every weekend. I want to take some of the Jeep trails out at Ocala National Forest and camp, but my wife isn't too keen on backcountry camping. I need to get some wheels for my Jeep, hoping to find some nice factory wheels that someone took off a new Jeep. I did that with my Tundra, someone literally had 20 miles on a set of 1794 Tundra wheels and tires.
I'll definitely be at the compound at some point, and we are planning some trips to BOH in Ocala but also there are some cool "trails" (more like dirt roads) in Titusville that we are planning on going to also. It would be fun to get some local jeeps up and running together out in those places. Not sure what kind of wheels you're looking for, but I'll have some Rubi takeoffs available tomorrow if you're interested. I'm holding on tires for now until I figure out exactly what I want to do to my suspension.
Sponsored

Resin Addict

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Moab, ‘22 HighTide, ‘59 Chevy Apache, ‘32 Ford
Occupation
Custom painter/freelance artist
What I struggle with is the fact that I live and work and drive my JL in Michigan, and my wife currently is stationed in the Phoenix area. I visit there a couple weeks every month, and constantly find myself waving at the Jeep’s I meet out here while driving her Santa Fe...I’m sure a lot of Arizona Jeep owners are wondering “why is that a$$ waving at me?”

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
Nobody waves in LA. It is rare. Too many soccer moms and mall crawlers.

But as soon as you get out of the city everyone waves, you dont even need to go far.
Sponsored