Sponsored

Jeep Wave Club

JeepJL18

First Name
Jeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I will not be participating in this forum as of 8/31/2018. It's been a fun ride, but it's time to move on. Take care. - Dustin
Occupation
All,

Be sure to join the Jeep Wave Club. For the first 2 years you get 2 FREE Oil Changes and 4 tire rotations just for being a member. I think all new jeep owners get this for free, you just have to sign up. It's completely free to sign up.

Most of you probably already know this, but wanted to spread the word for those who don't. If you have already purchased your Jeep, all you have to do is go to the Jeep/Mopar site and sign up. Just search Jeep Wave!
Sponsored

offcamber

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2014 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel
All,

Be sure to join the Jeep Wave Club. For the first 2 years you get 2 FREE Oil Changes and 4 tire rotations just for being a member. I think all new jeep owners get this for free, you just have to sign up. It's completely free to sign up.

Most of you probably already know this, but wanted to spread the word for those who don't. If you have already purchased your Jeep, all you have to do is go to the Jeep/Mopar site and sign up. Just search Jeep Wave!

Two? I got 4 oil changes and 4 tire rotations...

OP
OP

JeepJL18

First Name
Jeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I will not be participating in this forum as of 8/31/2018. It's been a fun ride, but it's time to move on. Take care. - Dustin
Occupation
Two? I got 4 oil changes and 4 tire rotations...

Hmm I checked my account and saw 2 oil and 4 rotations added in there. I wonder what's up.

theplankeye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon Unlimited
Just got my free oil change and tire rotation this weekend. It’s legit!
Sponsored