Jeep Wave $500 Savings Dollars???

drippy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon, 2015 Toyota Highlander, 1991 Toyota MR2 Turbo
I received an email today suggesting I log into my account to spend my Savings Dollars. What is this about? I can't find anything on the website and their chat window isn't working. And I can't find my dedicated phone number the emails promise. Why isn't that prominently displayed?

Here is part of the email.

If you haven't used any of your $500 savings balance, start
today by shopping the JeepĀ® Wave Savings Network where
you can save on hotels, JeepĀ® Brand Gear and
premium merchandise.
AS A JEEPĀ® WAVE MEMBER, ENJOY EXCLUSIVE OFFERS ON:
icon_cart.png
150+ PREMIUM RETAILERS
icon_food.png
DINING AT YOUR LOCAL RESTAURANTS
icon_hotel.png
TRAVEL AND HOTELS AT TOP DESTINATIONS
icon_gift.png
GIFT CARDS
SIGN INTO YOUR JEEPĀ® WAVE ACCOUNT
AND START SHOPPING TODAY.
SIGN IN
Sponsored

CypressWrangler

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport S JLU
It is part of the Jeep Wave program. Log in to your account and go to Jeep Wave. Go down to the Savings Network part and it will take you to a site that make you think you have been redirected to QVC.

They have a bunch of merchandise listed at MSRP and then on sale....the sale price difference count towards the $500 savings. Now the question is can you get the same item locally for cheaper? YMMV.

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
Not sure Jeep Wave is worth the membership, it does have several oil changes and tire rotations included but Iā€™m so far not impressed with the service dept I have dealt with so when itā€™s up I will most likely not renew it.

OP
OP

drippy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See I think I must not be registered for the Jeep wave acct. I thought I clicked everything back in June, but it set up a Mopar acct. When I go to jeep.com/wave it has a login or register button. If I click register, it takes me to the Mopar acct and my login and password populate (via Google chrome). So no where does it say Jeep wave on that site. Or savings network, just the regular Mopar store and other brand stores.

jloyva

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting-Gray Wrangler JL Sport S, Victory Touring Cruiser, Kia Sorento
Occupation
Project Manaager
See I think I must not be registered for the Jeep wave acct. I thought I clicked everything back in June, but it set up a Mopar acct. When I go to jeep.com/wave it has a login or register button. If I click register, it takes me to the Mopar acct and my login and password populate (via Google chrome). So no where does it say Jeep wave on that site. Or savings network, just the regular Mopar store and other brand stores.
I was having the same issue, horrible site to navigate. Finally figured it out though.

Click on the upper right corner where it says "Hello, Tom" (James for me:)), click "My Account", on the left side click on "Jeep Wave", on the right side click on the "My Jeep Wave" button, now you can scroll down to the "Savings Network"

Way way more difficult than it should be.

Sponsored

Firecracker18

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S Jeep, Honda Lawnmower
Occupation
Commercial Insurance
I was having the same issue, horrible site to navigate. Finally figured it out though.

Click on the upper right corner where it says "Hello, Tom" (James for me:)), click "My Account", on the left side click on "Jeep Wave", on the right side click on the "My Jeep Wave" button, now you can scroll down to the "Savings Network"

Way way more difficult than it should be.
Thank you! I would have NEVER found it as that owners site s&ucks at best. Scrolled through some deals: gift cards = 10% off. But it's for stores only (possibly restaurants), but I was hoping for things like Amazon, Apple, MOPAR, Visa or MasterCard - you know the GOOD stuff. Jeep stuff is minimal apparel & accessories (aka cups and junk), Coleman seemed to have the best deals. Got bored as most deals were a savings of 10% (Coleman had the best discounts though possible 40% if you spend enough). Didn't bother with the rest, logged out, and came back here. I'm not into spending $$ for something I don't want or need just to save 10%. However if say you score a 20% coupon for Macy's well then get the Jeep Wave Macy's card for 10% off and your savings becomes 30%! So THAT scenario could work. But I have a feeling the other items are either one offs or just as cheap on Amazon, etc.

In today's world it pays to be a savvy shopper. So for me it would be gift cards for sure and MAYBE that Jeep baseball cap that looks pretty cool and is REALLY cheap.

Anyone know when your $500 "savings" runs out? Maybe the same 2 years as the others like oil changes/tire rotations?

jloyva

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting-Gray Wrangler JL Sport S, Victory Touring Cruiser, Kia Sorento
Occupation
Project Manaager
Thank you! I would have NEVER found it as that owners site s&ucks at best. Scrolled through some deals: gift cards = 10% off. But it's for stores only (possibly restaurants), but I was hoping for things like Amazon, Apple, MOPAR, Visa or MasterCard - you know the GOOD stuff. Jeep stuff is minimal apparel & accessories (aka cups and junk), Coleman seemed to have the best deals. Got bored as most deals were a savings of 10% (Coleman had the best discounts though possible 40% if you spend enough). Didn't bother with the rest, logged out, and came back here. I'm not into spending $$ for something I don't want or need just to save 10%. However if say you score a 20% coupon for Macy's well then get the Jeep Wave Macy's card for 10% off and your savings becomes 30%! So THAT scenario could work. But I have a feeling the other items are either one offs or just as cheap on Amazon, etc.

In today's world it pays to be a savvy shopper. So for me it would be gift cards for sure and MAYBE that Jeep baseball cap that looks pretty cool and is REALLY cheap.

Anyone know when your $500 "savings" runs out? Maybe the same 2 years as the others like oil changes/tire rotations?
I did a quick run through at a Holiday Inn as an example, the Jeep Wave rate was $111.00 and the rate on the Holiday Inn web site was $122.55. So this is something at least.

LLRubylady

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
was an ā€˜18 Rubicon Mojito! now a boring Mazda
I donā€™t see anything about Jeep wave on my Mopar site.
I go to my account and on the left side there is no Jeep wave

LLRubylady

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@LLRubylady

This how my account looks:

Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 7.41.13 PM.png
Thanks. No I donā€™t have the Jeep wave on the left so something is messed up.
I called Jeep wave but they said anyone who could help me is gone for the day. Iā€™ll have to try tomorrow.

Sponsored

Firecracker18

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Commercial Insurance
Thanks. No I donā€™t have the Jeep wave on the left so something is messed up.
I called Jeep wave but they said anyone who could help me is gone for the day. Iā€™ll have to try tomorrow.
Jeep service calls are great from whet I experienced. When I first registered for the Jeep Owners site it said "become an owner" and never had my Jeep info even a month after buying it. I called after searching for the # forever and they found that because I have a hyphenated name their system can't handle the hyphen so they fixed it. Albeit everything from Jeep has my hyphenated name - ha ha! So maybe it's something minor like that.

I'll have to look into the other savings as it's not just a frill without bang. You CAN save some $$ if you're interested in something and even then the gift cards they offer are for a wide variety of places - just not many that are located here. I think it's cool of Jeep to offer this after we bought our Jeeps. Nice touch FCA Jeep!

OP
OP

drippy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So same with me, but I have even less to choose from on the left side. Called the Jeep Wave # and amazingly spoke to the same girl two hours apart, and she couldn't help me. I guess I will try again, but who to call? I tried the chat window, and was on for 20 minutes with someone who made 6 responses to my questions in 20 minutes. Really, type faster buddy!

Firecracker18

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Commercial Insurance
@drippy

First of all delete the post with your screenshot. It shows ALL of your info. Not saying the members here are bad on this forum but...and no - I'm not being paranoid. But you have some nice vehicles that someone else might like to have.

I have no clue where I found the correct # to call. I think it was something like "jeep cares" that I searched for to ad nauseam. Might have actually been surfing the dark web for all I know haha ha!!!!

LLRubylady

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just tried the chat and they told me to call in tomorrow during business hours. They see my info on their end but something is messed up.

loiacki

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU, 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
I received a packet in the mail a while back - that was confirmation that I am part of the Jeep Wave program. Plus I got my free oil change/tire rotation at the dealership. When I log into my account, the Jeep Wave tab is missing. No wonder I couldn't find their damn "savings network". Glad I found this thread cuz I thought I was losing my damn mind...just kept clicking links that were going in circles. I will wait a couple days and try again. Seems like their site is malfunctioning every third click, anyhow.
Sponsored