First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
We are on a push to hit a sales goal between now and the end of June! Our goal is to hit 300 Extended Warranty sales this month. In order to help us get there we are selling Mopar contracts at dealer cost! That is right, no hooks or gimmicks! We are trying to hit a sales goal and we need your help to get us there. You can purchase online or get a quote via email [email protected]. Here's a screenshot showing an example of what we'd sell a contract for. Average savings is right at $1400 from List price!

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Warranty at Cost - Now through June 30th! Service Contract Capture.JPG

Our website has the prices updated to dealer cost and ready to go!

Visit www.buymoparwarranty.com and select a contract today!

Thank you for all your support!
Sponsored

richk225

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392Rubicon XR 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
retired due to broken back
Dang! I knew I should have waited another week to buy my extended warranty
This is the first vehicle that I have ever bought a extended warranty for. The Raptor came with an extended warranty as part of the deal.

AZpueblo

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Rubicon, '22 JLUR 4xe
Just bought one for my loaded '22 Durango TNG. Good price! thanks!

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Dang! I knew I should have waited another week to buy my extended warranty
This is the first vehicle that I have ever bought a extended warranty for. The Raptor came with an extended warranty as part of the deal.
Wasn't the price difference something like $50?

Sponsored

Cokey

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
We are on a push to hit a sales goal between now and the end of June! Our goal is to hit 300 Extended Warranty sales this month. In order to help us get there we are selling Mopar contracts at dealer cost! That is right, no hooks or gimmicks! We are trying to hit a sales goal and we need your help to get us there. You can purchase online or get a quote via email [email protected]. Here's a screenshot showing an example of what we'd sell a contract for. Average savings is right at $1400 from List price!

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Warranty at Cost - Now through June 30th! Service Contract Capture.JPG

Wow great deal . Got mine for 3k

richk225

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392Rubicon XR 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
retired due to broken back
Wasn't the price difference something like $50?
I`m not really sure, it just seems that whenever I buy something it goes on sale the next week or it`s backordered etc. With saving $50 on the warranty, the money would just go towards more Jeep parts

This is no big deal, it's what I call my "Once Again?" experience when it happens, which is often but I am happy with the price and coverage that I did get!

UTME

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubicon-X Unlimited
Just bought the 7-yr extended warranty using your website. Thanks for the extra discount.

Fatfreewilly

First Name
Bubba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Black Bear Edition - 2dr.

Can you modify an existing one? I have the 100k not realizing it can go to 125k.

FLAirgunner

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Paco the Taco (2022) & Willy the 2 Dr Willys (2024
Occupation
Retired
So, how do I choose a $0 deductible plan? I chose the 8 year, 75,000 mile, $0 deductible box for $1325, but when I go to the next page to pay, it shows the plan as having $100 deductible. Is there something up with the webpage?

Sponsored

TrevDawg

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLURX

So I'm vey much intrigued however when I go to the link and then the quote I for this exact coverage I'm getting $1850. Not sure why this is unless it has to do with state. I'm pretty sure I've selected Maximum care as I've done it twice now - could have done it incorrectly both times.

Screenshot 2024-06-07 at 7.21.34 AM.png

beewil

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubicon X
I purchased my extended warrranty (7 years, 100k) as an add on to my GEICO insurance plan for an extra $5 a month. I wonder what the disadvantages to that GEICO plan are? I can always spend the $2k on this one if it's advantages are greater.

Sand Flea

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Unlimited, Sahara
Occupation
Federal Firefighter, Retired
Following...

JamesWyatt

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLUR X XR
Got the 8/85 Max yesterday evening since I drive under 10K/yr. Super fast turnaround — by mid morning it was already showing in my online Mopar account.

Also kudos for the fast processing of cancellation of the extended warranty I bought from you on the vehicle I traded in on this one. FCA got the refund check to me in under two weeks.

5/5 Stars

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

I purchased my extended warrranty (7 years, 100k) as an add on to my GEICO insurance plan for an extra $5 a month. I wonder what the disadvantages to that GEICO plan are? I can always spend the $2k on this one if it's advantages are greater.
You'd need to specify what your plan covers if you want someone else to put in the work to figure out the differences. One potential advantage to the Mopar plan is it'll be accepted at (just about) all Jeep dealerships.
Sponsored