Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
Evidently, the Wagoneer customers will get white-glove treatment:

https://jalopnik.com/jeep-has-ambitious-customer-service-plans-for-the-wagon-1846478994

Ironically, the most loyal customers (life-long Wrangler aficionados) might be their least desirable customer group. The hardcore among us: say they'll keep their current Jeep forever, do their own modifications/repairs, and don't tend to buy Mopar parts/accessories. Not much of an opportunity there for Jeep to make recurring revenue.
Sponsored

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
The best customers are the ones who goes in for an oil change for $200.

And then they don't even change that oil.

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
From the article:

“While I appreciate that Stellantis and dealers are trying to do right by customers, these “promises” are underwhelming. Many of them are things that dealerships should be doing already. And none of them are befitting of perks for someone spending $70,000 to $100,000 and up on a vehicle.”

Let the congregation say amen. But if selling what’s being priced and marketed as an upscale luxury vehicle gets FCA dealerships to play catch-up to where other brands have already long since been as far as the customer service experience, great. Lexus (and others) have been doing this and more for decades. Sewell dealerships have been going above and beyond in customer service experience on multiple brands and even in their preowned sales. I’ve never had a more outstanding sales experience than at a Sewell dealership when considering a CPO S5 for my wife that she didn’t even like and I didn’t buy.

dsgrey

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
Vehicle Showcase
So an ambassador will actually have to learn about the features of the vehicle. Meanwhile back in the shop, they'll be dumping 2 extra quarts of oil into the engine for that $200 oil change.

mackh4x0r

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I've had a really good experience with my local Jeep shop, but their service managers are not the "friendliest" people and never really smile... won't even small talk in a friendly way.

But they fixed my JK multiple times (left and right head, radiator, master cylinder) on the promised date or before.

Their sales team sucked. I sent them a copy of the invoice/quote from Criswell and they told me there was no way I was getting that price (ha, but I did!) and the order was wrong (ha, nope!). He looked at the sales sheet and saw "cloth seats" under the standard equipment but didn't notice that it had a leather interior under upgrades.

Regardless, I went with Criswell and had a positive experience. Out of the 4 Wranglers I've bought they were the first dealership to really let me test drive and go over every feature of the jeep (And know about the product they were selling). I can't say how their service center is though.
Sponsored