Sponsored

Jeep vs Bronco: So that Bronco Rack & Pinion Steering Ford is so happy about seems to have some issues

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
The other day I saw a Bronco out in the bay
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep vs Bronco: So that Bronco Rack & Pinion Steering Ford is so happy about seems to have some issues 1658927977510
Sponsored

ajkitebrder40

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR, Hydro Blue
The Bronco, especially the 4 door looks bloated! Just plain fat!
Agreed with this, I need the 4 doors for gear, or I would definitely look at a 2 door. There's something about the sides of it that just make it look off from the side, especially with the top off and doors on. The front they did really well, but the sides look bloated, and rear is a direct rip-off from Jeep.

Yogi

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
GM, P.Log, CITT, 310T
I canceled the lighbrite kool-aid long ago.
OMFG ... I thought it was just me, but listening them is like fingernails on a chalk board !!!
I think, if given the choice between watching one of their videos and having starving rats chew on my junk ... I'd take the rats !!! ... LOL

Mikester86

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLR
OMFG ... I thought it was just me, but listening them is like fingernails on a chalk board !!!
I think, if given the choice between watching one of their videos and having starving rats chew on my junk ... I'd take the rats !!! ... LOL
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep vs Bronco: So that Bronco Rack & Pinion Steering Ford is so happy about seems to have some issues 1658951852091

Mocopo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLURXR
Build Thread
Link
The second video in this series does a better job of showing the true capabilities IMO.

Also, just so people are aware, the owner of that Bronco (Tyler I think) is getting super popular amongst new Bronco owners, but amongst the manufacturing and social media communities... he's starting to get a bad name. He wheels that Bronco too hard, is breaking stuff, scaring people into thinking its a huge issue, but not to worry, his company sells the part to fix it!!

If you talk with anyone actually in the Bronco community who are wheeling it hard and doing aftermarket manufacturing testing, they all say the same thing... people busting tie rods are driving it too hard at the wrong time. It's not a Wrangler... it can get over the same obstacles, but you can't drive it the same way.

Also, the Goodyear Territories that come on it absolutely suck. That doesn't help. Stickier tires would go along way for a lot of people busting tie rods. Just crawl it!

lowmpg

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
I'm a Bronco two door fan, IMHO, it looks great. Every one I've seen on the road looks good. The four door is, as others said, a whale. Looks like it is trying to be a baby Hummer or something. No style on the sides and just bland. I haven't driven one but I have been in one and it feels remarkably like a F150..which means it is far more comfortable on a longer road drive than a Wrangler (sorry). And it is an easier fit for taller people. That said, if they were equal money, I'd still take the Rubicon four door over a Badlands four door. Now a Badlands 2 door???? Hmmm.
Sponsored