JEEP TWO DOOR DEPRECIATION IS UNREAL! 😁

AG’s ‘ 21 Jeep Wrangler

First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
I think I made a huge mistake leasing my Rubi! I am now Thinking about refinancing & turning it into a purchase. Any thoughts or advice?
You can always buy out your lease at anytime. I do it all the time, specially if the vehicle has retained its value. On my 2014 Wrangler, I pocketed $11,000 after I purchased it at the end of my lease and even after paying sales taxes on the residual value. Not many cars will depreciate like the Wrangler.
Sponsored

dshark1

First Name
Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JLR
You can always buy out your lease at anytime. I do it all the time, specially if the vehicle has retained its value. On my 2014 Wrangler, I pocketed $11,000 after I purchased it at the end of my lease and even after paying sales taxes on the residual value. Not many cars will depreciate like the Wrangler.
Thank U,, Exactly what I am looking into!

Richtor

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST
Ford Mustang depreciates less than a 4Runner? Yeah, not buying that. I've owned several of many on that list, still have a 2014 4Runner limited that I paid $42k for new in 2014. Ive been offered as high as $35k this past summer. Mustangs depreciate like a rock.

Jeep of course agree with, still amazes me how little they depreciate year over year.
They don’t differentiate between the svt/Shelby mustangs low cash loss vs normal mustangs hug cash loss!

No IFS

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
The two-door has better resale value than the four-door, that’s the exact opposite of what a lot of people on the forums think. Nice to have facts and figures.

Sponsored

zb39

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ram 5500, 2018 Durango GT AWD, 2015 malibu, GMC 3500 Dump, 70 challenger convertible, 2019 2 door rubicon, manual tranny
I was on the wait list or 11 months. My order for my 2022 C8 corvette convertible, LT3, Z51 is in and should be here the end of march. My price is MSRP. Guys are already wanting to buy it for 15K over.
Crazy times. I'm doing factory delivery and can't wait.
Sponsored