First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon Recon
Occupation
School Administrator
My wife and I are hoping to take our new jeep Rubicon out to Colorado and Utah next summer to do some easier trails. This is the first Jeep and I don't want to beat it up but do want to let it stretch it's muscles. That said I have been reading that it is good to jeep together in groups, so is there a way to connect with other jeepers when we get in the area so we have company should we get stuck, lost, etc...
Sponsored

jeepdriver99

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLR 2 Door, 21 JLU TD, 06 GC, 54 Willys SW
Occupation
Retired, W8BWD
My wife and I are hoping to take our new jeep Rubicon out to Colorado and Utah next summer to do some easier trails. This is the first Jeep and I don't want to beat it up but do want to let it stretch it's muscles. That said I have been reading that it is good to jeep together in groups, so is there a way to connect with other jeepers when we get in the area so we have company should we get stuck, lost, etc...
My wife and I are in the same boat. We want to go to Colorado and Utah next summer. We have friends (my daughter's in-laws Cliff and Carol) in Colorado and they also have a Rubicon. We've gone to Colorado and went off roading in the Rockies and had a blast. I know that Cliff and Carol are looking forward to a trip to Moab next year.

OP
OP
dchemphill1

dchemphill1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon Recon
Occupation
School Administrator
Closer to time I may let you all know when we will be in the area. Be fun to meet some nice jeep people from the Jeep community I keep reading about.

MarkY3130

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I live near Denver and go off-roading all the time. While I do enjoy the harder stuff, I like getting out with people more. We always make sure we do trails that everyone going is able/comfortable doing.

Let me know when you have dates and I may be able to either join myself, or connect you to others that can.

In Colorado, there is a great rescue and recovery group that operates off of donations. They are called "Colorado 4x4 Rescue and Recovery." The hotline to call should you need assistance is 720-722-1204. They are very capable to handle even the most difficult recoveries. That said, if its a medical emergency you should call 911.

Sponsored

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
I'm up for more adventures. I'll keep watch to see what develops.

Ouray and Moab were awesome this year and we didn't even do the main trails.