Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia
This is what they told me. Don't know what it means tho lol

6C17303E-9232-47F0-B5D3-0BD3F23A5409.jpeg
Advertisement

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport (in D1 status!!)
It appears that Jeep Chat has access to a seperate production database than the dealers get. It seems to be very erratic and out of date.

Can't tell you how many times people have said JC is saying their build is still in scheduling whereas the dealer says it's already on the way from the factory.

LouKYJeep_Guy

First Name
Brent
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited 4xe
Yep, @badgerridge719 is correct. Both Jeep chat and Crypostickers are not very up-to-date and have less accurate information than you'll get by calling/texting your salesman and having them check.

I ordered a Sahara 4xe on 7/29 and on Thursday 8/26 in the evening Jeep Chat said the "all parts are gathered and waiting for build." The next day, Friday 8/27, by salesman calls at 4pm and says my 4xe just rolled off the truck on their lot and was going through PDI. We looked at the MDH tag and it was built on Wednesday 8/25 @ 2pm, so it was already built and on the truck headed for delivery while Jeep Chat said it was still waiting to be built and Cryptostickers still didn't show a build sheet or window sticker.

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport (in D1 status!!)
Yep, @badgerridge719 is correct. Both Jeep chat and Crypostickers are not very up-to-date and have less accurate information than you'll get by calling/texting your salesman and having them check.

I ordered a Sahara 4xe on 7/29 and on Thursday 8/26 in the evening Jeep Chat said the "all parts are gathered and waiting for build." The next day, Friday 8/27, by salesman calls at 4pm and says my 4xe just rolled off the truck on their lot and was going through PDI. We looked at the MDH tag and it was built on Wednesday 8/25 @ 2pm, so it was already built and on the truck headed for delivery while Jeep Chat said it was still waiting to be built and Cryptostickers still didn't show a build sheet or window sticker.
Was your window sticker showing up on the Jeep site? I am also watching for my build sheet using this URL https://www.chrysler.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=

I know its the same source that Cryptostickers gets their info from but some people have reported issues with Crypto not accurately pulling information some of the time.

LouKYJeep_Guy

First Name
Brent
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Was your window sticker showing up on the Jeep site? I am also watching for my build sheet using this URL https://www.chrysler.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=

I know its the same source that Cryptostickers gets their info from but some people have reported issues with Crypto not accurately pulling information some of the time.
My window sticker did show up on the Jeep site on 8/31, so 4 days after I took delivery and almost 6 days after it had been built.

OP
OP

Jeep2021

First Name
Tissa
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia
It appears that Jeep Chat has access to a seperate production database than the dealers get. It seems to be very erratic and out of date.

Can't tell you how many times people have said JC is saying their build is still in scheduling whereas the dealer says it's already on the way from the factory.
So I should call the dealership

LouKYJeep_Guy

First Name
Brent
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So I should call the dealership
Yep. Either call the dealership or just text your salesman. Though, if your salesman and dealership are any good, they’ll be providing you with updates regularly. My guy sent me updates every Friday morning without having to ask.

OP
OP

Jeep2021

First Name
Tissa
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia
Yep. Either call the dealership or just text your salesman. Though, if your salesman and dealership are any good, they’ll be providing you with updates regularly. My guy sent me updates every Friday morning without having to ask.
Just talk to him no change still in D status

Advertisement

Mac Haik CDJR Georgetown

Advertisement