Sponsored

Jeep Super Bowl Commercial

zb39

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ram 5500, 2018 Durango GT AWD, 2015 malibu, GMC 3500 Dump, 70 challenger convertible, 2019 2 door rubicon, manual tranny
AWESOME!!!

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Great commercial!

Sponsored

Deleted member 29342

Great commercial. One problem tho is if they play on Super Bowl it’s the wrong place, Having people take a knee during the country’s anthem showing disrespect. But again great commercial. Don’t want to start any problems so if you want to fire back at me you be taking to your self. Good day everyone.

Columbus104

First Name
Kurtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Moab (white)
Great commercial. One problem tho is if they play on Super Bowl it’s the wrong place, Having people take a knee during the country’s anthem showing disrespect. But again great commercial. Don’t want to start any problems so if you want to fire back at me you be taking to your self. Good day everyone.
I DEMAND THAT EVERYONE HEAR MY OPINION BUT I REFUSE TO LISTEN TO YOURS!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, everything wrong with the internet in 2019...

But yeah, awesome commercial!

Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Let's be thankful it wasn't a Gillette 'toxic masculinity' commercial.

'Merica!
yeah... I mean I get it, don't be a jerk to women, but come on those two kids were just wrestling! let them play!

The_Phew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GTI 6MT
Let's be thankful it wasn't a Gillette 'toxic masculinity' commercial.
'Merica!
Is an Italian company blatantly exploiting American jingoism for profit really that much better?

For the record, I like this Jeep commercial, and thought that Gillette commercial was awful. But FCA is going to the patriotism well an awful lot for a foreign-owned entity.

Columbus104

First Name
Kurtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Moab (white)
Am I the only one who noticed that it only took Jeep one year to abandon the message from it's all-time great Super Bowl ad from 2018, which was basically "quit making grandiose statements about what your company represents, and just show us your product can do"? And what does Jeep do this year? They make an ad which makes a grandiose statement about what the company represents, and includes approximately 2 seconds (out of 2 minutes) that feature what the product can do.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Is an Italian company blatantly exploiting American jingoism for profit really that much better?

For the record, I like this Jeep commercial, and thought that Gillette commercial was awful. But FCA is going to the patriotism well an awful lot for a foreign-owned entity.
Jeep is still Jeep, and is just as American as any other manufacturer headquartered in the US. Without Fiat's cash Banks (And cleaning up the mess that Daimler and Cerberus left) We wouldn't have Jeeps anymore.
Sponsored