Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
You guys realize that this private back-and-forth not only hijacks the entire thread, but is in itself a sign of snobbery...!
I apolgize. That is not my intent. I done with it.

Papa5

First Name
Carey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
It's pretty ironic when Boomers and Gen-X folks talk so much trash against the millennials. After all, it was their shit parenting which produced that generation and they are also the ones who invented the participation trophy... Just sayin' ;)
Mich drop

JEEPIDON

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2021 Gladiator Rubicon, 2013 Ram2500
Occupation
Retired - Business Consultant
Oh, it's not the content....it's the dishonesty and cowardice of not having the gumption to stand behind your words.

Maybe you don't place much value on your word; I do. I, rightly or wrongly, expect the same of others.

***EDIT** Poorly phrased on my part....should have been, "Maybe you don't place the same kind of value on your word that I do".
What word did he not stand behind? He asked 3 questions, reference a link that you wrote and asked if Ted should be awarded 500 Points. Failing to see why he was a gutless human being.

I'm still wondering why you would turn him in, start an investigation into his internet access and make a big deal out of a guy pointing out where you contradicted yourself. Who cares if he trolled your posts? If you write something it's on record. Seems like your just pissed because he called you out on this horseshit you have been shoveling.

What's the punishment for running stop sign in your world, lethal injection?

JEEPIDON

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
I still occasionally use a straight razor to shave with!! My father made us learn to use a straight razor and proper sharpening techniques decades ago!
(Recommend to keep at least two pints of blood in the refrigerator for the first couple of weeks!)

Sponsored

OnlyOne

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Diesel on 37s
More like....

0B31254E-5E5E-4835-93B2-BFE50C5C407E.gif

Sponsored

JEEPIDON

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
You do realize he was banned and it wasn't b/c he asked 3 benign questions, right?

So, what do you think he was banned for?

Uh...you obviously didn't read my response as there was no contradiction.

*EDIT* Thought you were who I posed the question to but it was BestJeep1...ah, but now that we're here....what's your take on causing personal injury with your speech or damaging private property?***

If anyone is shoveling "horseshit" here, friend; it's you.
I was taught to never damage other people’s property, no exceptions! Believe me, my father was old school and my brother and I knew where the line was. He believed in the art of “caning”, which I took 3 doses of while growing up.

I fully support freedom of speech and lively debate as long as it doesn’t harm folks. I do not believe in lying or slandering people that has become so common place today.

As I grew up I had several physical encounters and most due to something that was said. Stupid? Absolutely!

And the horse Shit I shoveled was simply some of yours that I was giving back.

Disclaimer: this response is not to be considered snobbishness

DaltonGang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S, Rubicon Suspension, Tires, and Rims. Firecracker Red
I still occasionally use a straight razor to shave with!! My father made us learn to use a straight razor and proper sharpening techniques decades ago!
(Recommend to keep at least two pints of blood in the refrigerator for the first couple of weeks!)
Now that you brought up an interesting topic, worthy derailing this worthless thread..... Straight Razor Shaving is a Lost Art, slowly regaining popularity. I have been Straight shaving for approx 4-5 yrs. I tried it in the early 80's but my techiques, and stropping skills weren't there. Also, there wasnt an internet, or anyone around to teach me either.
I now buy, restore, shave with, and sharpen razors as old as mid 1700's. Most are mid 1800-1940's.
The hardest part is learning how to properly hone the razors.

KenPewPew

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR Granite Crystal, 24 JLUR Anvil
Occupation
Twubblemaker
Aldo BY GOLLY!!! what have you done?????? I was away for a WEEK!!!! That is ONE WEEK - and you totally set the forum on fire and got everyone riled up???*

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep snobbery - RANT 1angry

(* Kudos! Hahahaha it is so GOOD to be back!)

KenPewPew

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR Granite Crystal, 24 JLUR Anvil
Occupation
Twubblemaker
OH MY GAAAAAWDDDD!!!! I HAVE NEVER LAUGHED SO HARD AT THIS FORUM BEFORE!!! I LAFFED SO HARD I ALMOST POOTED!!!

HAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!! Love you guys (and gals) ------ shit.... I am in pain from all the laughing!!!

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
The internet is filled with so many more examples. Forget bias, open the mind and realize that anything is possible with time and money... like this:

For which you’ll need this
f*cking love it. i'll have to remember when someone trash talks about the wranglers and say how awesome the bronco is. i'll remind them to have a phone number of a tow truck just in case the bronco needs a tow to the ford dealer.:CWL::CWL::CWL::CWL::CWL:
Sponsored