Lioska

First Name
Alioscha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
Hi everyone, just purchased a Jeep JL 2020 sport altitude and looking to install a Rubicon suspension (shocks and springs). I got a quote for around $1000 (labor only) from 4WD and was wondering if the price it's reasonable and if you have recommendations for Jeep's mechanics in the Seattle area.

Also, I think the sport altitude comes with the Sahara shocks and I am pretty happy with them so wondering if it would be better to do the spring only to get the lift.

Thanks in advance
Sponsored

Dave928

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon, 03 Silverado, 88 Porsche 928 S4
Occupation
Aircraft Tech
Seems like a lot. I asked Larson Jeep in puyallup and they quoted 5 hours @ $120/hr, or $600. That was for the full Jeep lift upgrade.

the only shop i’ve checked out is Billy Bob’s in Fife. They’ll order parts from the catalogs that they have and say they’ll install them, but they didn’t seem super interested in doing it. They seem like mostly an off-road truck shop.

OP
OP
Lioska

Lioska

First Name
Alioscha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
Seems like a lot. I asked Larson Jeep in puyallup and they quoted 5 hours @ $120/hr, or $600. That was for the full Jeep lift upgrade.

the only shop i’ve checked out is Billy Bob’s in Fife. They’ll order parts from the catalogs that they have and say they’ll install them, but they didn’t seem super interested in doing it. They seem like mostly an off-road truck shop.
Thanks , called Auburn off road as well and their quote was $500 for the work.

Craigzjeep

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray
Occupation
Telco Installer, retired. Current job drinking beer and yard work expert.
Big Boy Toys in Buckley knows jeeps and they do it right the first time.

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2003 TJ X
I also recommend Auburn Offroad and Car Repair. John Matthews is a good guy and races jeeps offroad as well. They did a lot of work on my TJ and will likely be doing work on my JLUR when I'm ready for it.
Sponsored