Sponsored

Jeep Reveal? [Update: Jeep RED Compass edition, Ram 1500 Limited RED, Jeep RED Renegade]

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

just revealing the new ceo. and some paint

Sponsored

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys Xtreme Recon 2022 Ford Bronco

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Not be outdone by Jeep’s imminent “reveal”, Ford scrambled to leak photos of its long rumored secret SUV, without camouflage.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Reveal? [Update: Jeep RED Compass edition, Ram 1500 Limited RED, Jeep RED Renegade] 1632316284550

According to Jim Farley, “the project was started by Edsel Ford to compete with Willys-Overland.”

Among the many innovations, the passenger door is “welded shut for safety reasons,” and the entire roof canopy can be removed with the use of pliers. The pliers “will come included with the vehicle,” Farley added.

The vehicle shown is in Ford’s new color called “Radioactive Green.”

Ford claims this is the most thoroughly tested product in the company’s history, and will drive better than a strafed Jeep.

A Launch Edition and a 70th Anniversary Edition are scheduled to be released together by 2031.

Prices are still TBD, but you will be able to start placing reservations “soon.”

Last edited:

Sponsored

dfwmountainbiker

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 (TJ) Wrangler
Ford teased/revealed that a Bronco Raptor is officially coming yesterday. My bet is that is the front run any news today by Jeep. Ford has been tight lipped if a Bronco Raptor will happen - so hoping Jeep's reveal today is a big refresh.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
My guess is this is trying to win back a bit of attention from the Bronco. Yesterday Ford confirmed the Bronco Raptor is coming... So ford will now have a high speed off-road (higher speed ?) model Bronco so maybe Jeep is going to finally bring the Mojave trim to the wrangler? or an off-road focused New Grand Cherokee L (Trailhawk) to compete with the redesigned expedition also announced yesterday by ford. it would follow with the way they announced the 392 wrangler when ford was getting the early Bronco press.

jimim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 2017 Tahoe LTZ
I'm thinking it's at 4:15, because after a few minutes of delay, it will be 4:20, and then the Wrangler Snoop Edition will be released...
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Reveal? [Update: Jeep RED Compass edition, Ram 1500 Limited RED, Jeep RED Renegade] 1632316284550
daaaaaaamn. . . . .

Jeepmarkjl

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Marketing
Guys, the key word is “more”. Jeep has been offering upgrades to counter the Bronco To capture market share. Now they are going after Honda and Toyota. See press release below.

UNITED STATES, DETROIT, MI
September 21, 2021

Jeep is proud to announce our new Xtreme Storage package. We recognize our customers’ need for more cup holders so we are offering this new package to meet that need. The package includes:

14 additional cup holders strategically placed so you are never more than 3 inches away from your favorite beverage. They will be mounted on the windows, hood, tailgate and of course, embedded in the center front of all 5 seat positions right between your legs.

14 Jeep branded beverage containers with magnetic bases that ensure a solid connection when you’re off-road.

“We think our customers are looking for more and this Xtreme option package delivers MORE. How much more? 9 more cup holders than Toyota; 8 more cup holders than Honda and just way more than Ford.” Said Charlie McCluckens, VP, Director of Vehicle Refreshment Innovation.

“The Jeep Xtreme Storage package offers shorter beverage reach range reduction of more than 5 inches than Toyota and 4 inches in Honda. And frankly, way better than Ford.“ said Robert Schmerkler-Von Hessenflurb, SVP, Executive Director of Hydrolitic Containment.

“Always gotta one up me don’t ya Robert?” said Charlie McCluckens, VP, Director of Vehicle Refreshment Innovation.

”Yup” said Robert Schmerkler-Von Hessenflurb, SVP, Executive Director of Hydrolitic Contaiment.

"Well, my wife Marianne is WAY more beautiful than your wife Robert and my 6 daughters too." said Charlie McCluckens, VP, Director of Vehicle Refreshment Innovation.

"I agree. Marianne is gorgeous and your 6 daughters and soon to be newborn are lovely."
said Robert Schmerkler-Von Hessenflurb, SVP, Executive Director of Hydrolitic Containment.

”it’s SO exciting “ said Annie McCluckens Manager of Suspension PhotoGramification (2nd daughter of Charlie McCluckens VP, Director of Vehicle Refreshment Innovation (One of 7 secret love-children of Robert Schmerkler Von Hessenflurb SVP, Executive Director of Hyrdolitic Containment))

”Uh oh, Diane! Get me Charlie on the phone“ said Mark Dzwerzinkle , Manager of Press Releases.

The new Xtreme Storage option will be priced at $2,855 MSRP and available starting around November-ish of this year or next.

###
Sponsored

Last edited: