Sponsored

Jeep Reveal? [Update: Jeep RED Compass edition, Ram 1500 Limited RED, Jeep RED Renegade]

JLUW75

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW
Occupation
Engineer
While I applaud Jeep/Ram/Fiat for helping the RED campaign, $4 million seems like a piss-ass amount to donate. They're probably spending more than that just on the ad campaign. Better that money just be donated to RED.

Best,
-Tim
Exactly. That's why I think this is just a PR/Ad campaign! That's all!
Sponsored

TJJL19

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Unlimited Sport
I guess I'm in, if cracker red is in,

OffRocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
If people don't wake up to what is going on we will loose this country forever.
I think that's where the term "woke" comes from. Depends on who thinks they're awake.

While I don't disagree with the support for worthy causes, I think that for this hype, the reveal was a bit underwhelming. But maybe, there's a bigger picture that I'm missing.

kermitjewel

Threads
Reaction score
anywhere, but always flipping off moderators
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito,
Bronco is behind on delivery, and having some production problems, but the reviews for an average consumer are creating enough competition to really worry about. That IFS may not matter to purists - but when 90% are pavement mall crawlers, it could dent Wranglers sales enough to worry.
the first bronco delivered in a town near me about ten days ago... is still sitting on the lot....at 44k (soft top/blue), and there are no wranglers left on the jeep lot in that same town.

Sponsored

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
Hmmmm, nothing positive to say except at least it's better than that Dragon Edition JK.

Snellville392

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 740e; 2022 XC40 recharge (2); 2021 XC90 recha

Pingbling23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara 3.6 eTorque
Bronco is behind on delivery, and having some production problems, but the reviews for an average consumer are creating enough competition to really worry about. That IFS may not matter to purists - but when 90% are pavement mall crawlers, it could dent Wranglers sales enough to worry.
hopefully they wouldnt do anything drastic to change what the wrangler is all about, a knee jerk reaction going to IFS. jeep should just stay course on their cash cow and in 15 years when ford isnt making bronco anymore, jeep with its solid axles will still be soldering on and making jeep a ton of money.

Sponsored

Dakota Jeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
the first bronco delivered in a town near me about ten days ago... is still sitting on the lot....at 44k (soft top/blue), and there are no wranglers left on the jeep lot in that same town.
I don’t see how that is possible since they are delivering Broncos that are already sold through preorder and dealer demos only.

Poordad

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Acura TSX, 2015 Chrysler 300s, 2023 JLUR
After the runaway success of vagina pink...errr...Tuscadero, Jeep is now planning to bring out testicle red!
Better than Testicle Blue!

kermitjewel

Threads
Reaction score
anywhere, but always flipping off moderators
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito,