Sponsored

RubiHOG

First Name
Emil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL, 2017 Harley Road Glide
https://blog.stellantisnorthamerica...fLjhdMov1A3y7VPCJHExp2VBuckLBZEfUIFe2tjnSjyUo

Keep It Clean: New Heavy-duty Jeep® Performance Parts Help Weather Environment Inside the Iconic Jeep Wrangler
  • Heavy-duty floor system and vinyl seats provide superior interior surface protection and are available now
February 21, 2023 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - The Jeep® Performance Parts (JPP) team at Mopar has two new accessories available that will help Jeep Wrangler owners weather the environment inside the cabin.

Designed for superior defense against outdoor elements, including tracked-in mud from the trail or messes from spills, the JPP heavy-duty floor system and JPP heavy-duty vinyl seats provide the ultimate level of surface protection and functionality when deep cleaning is needed.

“Our Jeep Performance Parts team at Mopar is consistently designing innovative features for the iconic Jeep Wrangler,” said Mark Bosanac, North America senior vice president, Mopar service, parts and customer care. “With our growing portfolio of quality-tested, factory-backed performance parts and accessories, our customers win with new options to upgrade and personalize their vehicles.”

Both of the new JPP heavy-duty accessories are available for select Jeep Wrangler four-door models.

Following are the sales option three-digit codes, Mopar part numbers and U.S. manufacturer’s suggested retail prices. For more information, customers should visit their local Jeep dealership or the Mopar e-Store.
  • JPP heavy-duty flooring system (Select code CKJ when ordering - $995 factory-installed at the Mopar Custom Shop | 82216498AC - $750): Made from multi-layer construction offering thermal protection, sound dampening and a rugged surface for any potential situation, the design incorporates water removal via integrated floor drains. Available in black
  • JPP heavy-duty vinyl seats (Select code CBU when ordering - $1,695 factory-installed at the Mopar Custom Shop): Katzkin vinyl provides surface protection against the most extreme conditions, including water, mildew, scuffs, tears, fading and even the most unpredictable elements, such as kid spills. Available in black with an embroidered Jeep Wrangler grille and stitching in Light Tungsten

VIDEO:

PHOTOS:

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep releases JPP Heavy-Duty Flooring System and Heavy-Duty Vinyl Seats Screenshot 2023-02-21 at 10.21.14 AM

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep releases JPP Heavy-Duty Flooring System and Heavy-Duty Vinyl Seats Screenshot 2023-02-21 at 10.21.22 AM

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep releases JPP Heavy-Duty Flooring System and Heavy-Duty Vinyl Seats Screenshot 2023-02-21 at 10.21.31 AM

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep releases JPP Heavy-Duty Flooring System and Heavy-Duty Vinyl Seats Screenshot 2023-02-21 at 10.21.40 AM
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

AirportDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUXR, 2018 GC Trailhawk Hemi
Occupation
Aeronautics Professional

Sponsored

S2k Chris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AP1 S2000, Rubicon 4xe
Occupation
Finance
Vinyl seats in a convertible? Uh thanks but no thanks. I’ll keep my cloth, or give me some of that neoprene/wetsuit type material. Vinyl will be uncomfortable as sh*t. That’s a major reason I don’t want a Bronco, it’s vinyl or leather only IIRC.

Deleted member 59498

So many little spots for the water and gunk to get under the flooring.

I don't have a problem with the price though about 250 for install basically.

Sponsored

Bill_BCNtoNY

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean Blue JLU Sahara 3.6
Occupation
Independent strategy advisor
I’m still waiting to pull the trigger until they release a full coverage product that includes the cargo area. All or nothing for me, half-and-half on my Jeep floors doesn’t make sense IMO.

Last edited:

NBB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Looks too difficult to remove at the car wash, and I'm not into going in there like a maid with wet towels. I think I'll stick with what I have.