Sponsored

Jeep promotion additional $500 cash back for President's Day!

KY_Soldier

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1946 Willys CJ-2A, 2021 4xe, few Teslas & Ferraris
I received an email from Jeep with a redemption code for an additional $500 cash allowance on any new 2017 or 2018 Jeep brand vehicle purchased by Feb 28th! Terms and Conditions posted below. I think I received it based on my recent affiliate rewards inquiry. Hope anyone else picking their's up this month can take advantage!!!

(1) Exclusive $500 Bonus Cash Allowance offer is valid toward the purchase or lease of most eligible new and unused 2017 or 2018 Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep®, Ram and FIAT® Brand vehicles (excludes 2017 Chrysler 200 Sedan, Pacifica Hybrid, Dodge Viper, FIAT 500e, 500 Hatchback Pop, 500X Pop, Jeep Compass (Old MK Body Model), Patriot, SRT® and 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid, FIAT 500e, 500 Hatchback Pop, 500X Pop and SRT). Customer must take retail delivery by February 28, 2018. The Bonus Cash Allowance offer is not available to the general public. Offer is additive to most current national, regional and other bonus incentives and is available on Dealership Employee Purchase or Affiliate Rewards Program vehicles. Offer is not compatible with FCA Employee Advantage Program, FCA CDI Program and all other direct mail/email programs. Certificate is valid for the person named on certificate and is transferable only to immediate family members within the same household with proof of address (valid driver’s license or state identification card required). Offer cannot be combined with program 39CJ4. Certificate must be presented to a participating franchised FCA US LLC dealer. Only one (1) original certificate is valid; duplicates are not. Certificate must be redeemed at time of purchase or lease of eligible vehicle. Only one (1) certificate per email or postal mail address is eligible. Only one (1) original certificate may be redeemed per eligible customer. If original certificate is lost, a dealer can verify customer eligibility on DealerCONNECT or by calling the FCA US Incentives Assistance Center. Offer not redeemable on a purchase/lease made prior to receiving this mailing. Certificate is nonnegotiable and not redeemable for cash. See participating dealer for details. Program ID: 39CJ3. (2) See ChryslerCapital.com for financing details.
Sponsored

banessi

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon (Hard Top, Granite), 2013 Wrangler JK Sahara (Soft Top, Commando Green)
Vehicle Showcase
It'll be interesting to see if my dealer will add this onto our already agreed upon deal. Anybody else have any luck with this/that?

iki4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 328i Sportline
Ive been waiting for this thing to come in...no luck for me. Did you receive yours in the email today?

Covfefe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUSS
Shouldn't be a problem since the dealer gets the 500 back from FCA

iki4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 328i Sportline
how did you inquire about the affiliate awards to receive this? How do I do this?

Sponsored

OP
OP
KY_Soldier

KY_Soldier

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1946 Willys CJ-2A, 2021 4xe, few Teslas & Ferraris
If you are using supplier pricing, it should auto generate the email. The dealer will not automatically apply this. You need a unique code.

banessi

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon (Hard Top, Granite), 2013 Wrangler JK Sahara (Soft Top, Commando Green)
Vehicle Showcase

5Ma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JLU
I order my Jeep from Koon’s about two weeks ago and I also got the president day email for the $500 off. I ask Craig (sales person) about it and he says I can only use it if the Jeep is delivered before the code expires, he can not apply it now. Hope this helps

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I got this offer in the mail, a few weeks ago ( Real Mail). Since the JL 2dr, with hardtop, won't be available until March, or later, I'm hoping for an extension on this offer...

banessi

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Since there are multiple threads about this, posting in all spots:

Just to update folks on my experience with the "golden ticket." I brought it into the dealer last night after already having negotiated a price (invoice -5% plus dealer fees). Had not mentioned it at all to them. Brought it in to pick her her up last night and they didn't even bat an eye. My sales guy wasn't sure but the GM just dropped the price another $500 on our already negotiated price
Sponsored