Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
Mine arrived at the dealer yesterday :rock:
Man, you got lucky! Given the issues that you had with your old one, I think that the delivery of your new one is an omen of only good things to come....... ENJOY! (But test drive the crap out of it before you say “yes”!!!!!!!!!)

lordcon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
Mine is in the last status before it gets shipped. UHG SO CLOSE. Guess it will sit there now.

JlEngineline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I Just build them
The plant has been shut down temporarily for the safety of the employees. We were told until April 2nd but nothing has been made official yet. I do apologize for any delays this may cause on the delivery of your new JL or JT.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
The plant has been shut down temporarily for the safety of the employees. We were told until April 2nd but nothing has been made official yet. I do apologize for any delays this may cause on the delivery of your new JL or JT.
Hi! Great to hear from you again! Your input about the factory is always appreciated! Stay safe!

Sponsored

cOtter

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Sahara 2.0L Ocean Blue Metallic, Toyota Highlander & Pontiac G6 coupe
Occupation
Senior Manager PM (Automotive OEM)
I am also in the auto industry. Very challenging time for everyone from all walks of life. I pray that everyone stays safe and is conscious of the fact that their actions impact others.

Stay safe!!!!

Therby

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL sport 2dr
Vehicle Showcase
On a positive note, if this is extended a while maybe resale value will go up...
Well im going to have to sell my JL to keep my house if this keeps getting worse so thats good info

BrntWS6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS, 2002 WS6
Well im going to have to sell my JL to keep my house if this keeps getting worse so thats good info
No shit. Cant go anywhere and probably days away from being told to stay in our homes for a month. But the banks and utilities are still sending out bills.

How about an executive order to suspend all auto and mortgage payments bitches.

Adam 4248

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLS
My Jeep has been at the dealer for 29 days now; it’s waiting on a new automatic transmission. I wonder how this shut down will effect us waiting for major parts.
Sponsored