First Name
Carmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Rubicon, '19 VetteZ06 7spdVert,
Occupation
Old Fart
Would you accept natural aluminum wheels? I agree that chrome sucks but I prefer a natural aluminum wheel (At least the rings) over black because they do not show the rock rash until you get right up on them.
LOL, well that would make it a 3 way, to which I will then add and raise one...
RTT > Ground tent > towed camper > RV towing jeep
Sponsored

rkwfxd

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 Tahoe 4x4, 2006 Tundra, 1990 964
Occupation
Unemployed
LOL, well that would make it a 3 way, to which I will then add and raise one...
RTT > Ground tent > towed camper > RV towing jeep
I do not have a RTT but I can understand the advantages of one over a Man's tent. Personally, I use a Man's tent. LOL. Probably always will for those types of overlanding style runs because a RTT just wont fit in my garage and yes after camping with my buds I have looked into a RTT. But I have to take a stance on the trailer vs RV. I really enjoy my RV and towing the JL behind it is a breeze.

rkwfxd

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Unemployed
This is a fun thread but...

I'm trying to insult multiple folks at once, how do I do a multi-quote?

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee srt.V10 Dodge 4x
Problem is, after he climbs into it, the rest of us still have to look at it!

šŸ˜«
Could the real problem be after he climbs in we have to look at it, but he Canā€™t See It!šŸ¤”

NULL POINTER

First Name
Carmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Rubicon, '19 VetteZ06 7spdVert,
Occupation
Old Fart
This is a fun thread but...

I'm trying to insult multiple folks at once, how do I do a multi-quote?
Go to each message you want to insult, and hit +Quote, then use insert quotes on your message

Sponsored

Steve JLUR

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GC Summit
I kinda like this format

3.0T > 2.0T > 3.6
2dr < 4dr
Happy > Sad
Trail > Mall
17ā€ > 18+ā€
MT < AT
Auto > Stick
SOT > Hard top > Soft top
Rubicon > All others (sell a testicle on the black market if you have to)
Skittles < 50 shades of grey
Ducks > No Ducks
Wave > No Wave

I like the white/grey/black because then you can get cool colored wheels
Donā€™t lines 6 and 7 contradict each other?

BDinTX

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon Recon, 2021 JLU Rubicon
Lol
Mud Terrain vs All Terrain
I like me some MTs but I don't want the noise or short lifespans.

kenp1985

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sales
Vehicle Showcase
Base Sport vs the world

First time owner, long time follower. I have a new found appreciation for the Base Sport dressed up with a few Mopar accessories than ever before. Next ā€œSunday Carā€ will be just that

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee srt.V10 Dodge 4x
A
The current grilles are all wrong since neither happy or angry match what the true iconic Jeep had (more than 7 slots you silly civvies).

Neither 2.0 or 3.6, because diesel is king. No one cares about you 392, but yes you're "speshul". :devil:

Mall parking lots have much harder obstacles than some trails these days. Old ladies flying straight through the lot, Billy Bob redneck trying to park his lifted and extended dually wherever he pleases, or hordes of mindless teens with their faces in their phones darting out in traffic.

How about the plethora of unnecessary lights on the fronts of people's rigs, what flavor vape juice do you rock as you cruise with the raptor lights?
As memory serves, the reduction from 9 to 7 slots was to make room for larger headlights on CJā€™s and avoid legal issues with Ford producing 9 slots. I was waiting for the diesel production to start but V8 rumors started about the same time. Finally- the first Jeep ever, CJ or Wrangler to have comparable HP-WT to my Chevy powered CJ5! Delighted with it! Otherwise agree šŸ˜Š

Sponsored

Chris2183

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sport S (Sold) 2021 JLU Willys
I don't know. I'm probably in the minority here, but I think Mary Anne was a little too straight laced. I get the feeling Ginger could get freaky with a little encouragement šŸ˜›

Nah, Ginger knew she was hot and could skate by on looks alone.

Mary Ann however gives off total "lady in the streets and freak in the sheets" vibes

Who the hell are Mary Anne and Ginger? :movember:
I Y K Y K

rkwfxd

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Unemployed

Steph1

First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU , Audi Q5
So, I wanted to start a non-political thread on Jeep politics. Topics where there are limited to no middle ground where both sides are firmly encamped. I'll start. I think it goes without saying "no politician politics", please.

Angry vs Happy Jeep

I'm totally in the camp of "Happy Jeep", I don't know how someone could take an iconic look like the JL Wrangler and stick angry bird eyebrows over it. I don't wave at Angry Jeeps, I teach my kids that the only Jeeps are happy Jeeps. If I ducked, I would refuse to duck an Angry Jeep no matter how awesome it was just because it is an Angry Jeep. :)
Totally with you, I dont even wave at angry Jeeps, I just laugh as I drive by themā€¦.. but its the only thing that makes me do that. The rest I dont care and wave at every other Jeeps. Well, if you consider lifting a few fingers off the steering wheel a wave.šŸ¤˜šŸ»

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

As a person who voted mall crawler, let me explain why...

I'm from the city. I grew up near Chicago and now live in downtown Milwaukee. I'd like to throw on some Rubicon takeoffs when the need arrives, but right now that money is budgeted elsewhere. I'll drive over the random curb or medium... maybe even cut through the grass if nobody is looking... but there is no need for anything more than stock... moreover, I'm not a truck person. I wanted a convertible. I needed an SUV, and I live in the north... Wrangler combines all needs. I feel like I would look like a douche bag if I added anything more than Rubicon wheels because it's unnecessary for my needs. The fact that it has off road capabilities is a bonus... most likely a rarely used bonus.

This is not to squabble with your answer... I take no offense.
For what itā€™s worth, Iā€™m politically independent in both politics and Jeeps. I have no animosity to the mall rated crowd, and my daily driver F150 is fully mall rated on 20s and ATs. I just notice that the first thing jumps out at me when I look at a new Jeep is not color, number of doors, or even rubicon/Sahara/sport, I notice more that itā€™s a wheeler vs commuter. Wheelers are my clique in the tribe, but weā€™re all Jeepers. I know we said no politics, but I think itā€™s safe to say the same; at the end of the day we have a whole lot more common ground than we do differences.

My rig pulls daily duty as a commuter most times, but the few times a year that I have enough vacation time, I make the pilgrimage to take her off road. Sheā€™s every bit as special with the top and doors off cruising the town as she is crawling over rocks in Moab. Thatā€™s what makes it cool.
Sponsored