First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CHEROKEE TRAILHAWK/ JEEP GLADIATOR
Occupation
RETIRED
I get conversations in most parking lots/stop signs and the common start is "NEAT JEEP/COLOR AND WHEELS --WHAT YEAR ISIT" ?

JIMBO
Sponsored

Mikester86

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLR
In Home Depot parking lot this weekend getting ready to leave. Had front doors off and freedom panels removed. The lady in the mini-van next to me was unloading her family and told me her kids like my Jeep especially with the doors off. Then I hear a little voice from the mini-van say, "I want a Jeep"! Good times!

aeonixx1001

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JL
Stopped to refuel. As I was pumping, another Wrangler came into the garage. He got out and we talked about our Jeeps!

When I had a Hyundai or a Ford that never happened!

I love my Jeep!
Owned Jeeps since 1974, I like the Jeep wave. You can tell a real Jeep Lover/Owner by the wave. The newbs dont get it.

aeonixx1001

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JL
I’ve noticed the Jeep gets a lot of attention when it’s naked. Kind of like people I guess!
The bad thing about living in Arizona (Phoenix area) is that you cant strip it down during the summer unless you want to fry. I had my doors and top off when I first moved here I had a bikini top on. It was around 117 degrees, It would start to get hot (overheat) when I had to sit in traffic with the air conditioner on so I would have to shut it off. OMG it felt like a blast furnace at 50 mph. I went home and put everything back on and will wait until its gets below 100 on a daily basis. But I sure love the fall through spring..

Somnium

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL Rubicon - Sting Gray
Occupation
Systems Administrator - IT
The first month I owned my Jeep, I walked out of a brewery and saw this parked next to me. After reading what she had lettered in the back window, I started laughing, took the pic and said "That's adorable... she thinks her Fiat is a Jeep!"

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep people Jee

Sponsored

DadaJeep1017

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler Unlimited Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Owned Jeeps since 1974, I like the Jeep wave. You can tell a real Jeep Lover/Owner by the wave. The newbs dont get it.
Have any of you ever done the “Jeep wave” when you weren’t in your Jeep but saw another Jeep?

Somnium

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL Rubicon - Sting Gray
Occupation
Systems Administrator - IT
I think I had that done to me the other day actually. Some soccer mom in a minivan waved at me, I was like, "???"
I would assume she's recognizing your excellent taste in vehicles, and is quietly wishing she had joined the club.

Sponsored

MrEMan1287

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Sahara 2.0t
My friends sometimes ask me if I get a lot of attention and looks while driving my jeep. Conversation usually goes something like this...

Friend: Dude, you must have so many people checking out your jeep!
Me: yeah
F: lots of chicks, huh?
M: mostly dudes
F: really?
M: yeah
F: oh...
M: yeah...

Haha, it's always fun though chatting with people about it though. Had a guy just yesterday roll down his window and shout over to me while we were both at a stop light that he liked my jeep. Who doesn't like getting compliments?? :blush::LOL:

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
I think I had that done to me the other day actually. Some soccer mom in a minivan waved at me, I was like, "???"
She was probably wanting to show you her headlights. Or where to put the blinker fluid. :giggle:
I would assume she's recognizing your excellent taste in vehicles, and is quietly wishing she had joined the club.
Possibly. She may have been inviting him into her van for a some rough shing-a-ding-dings.

#MoreBabies
#BlinkerFluid

JP29

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport
Anything's possible! Maybe the Jeep was back home.

She was probably wanting to show you her headlights. Or where to put the blinker fluid. :giggle:

Possibly. She may have been inviting him into her van for a some rough shing-a-ding-dings.

#MoreBabies
#BlinkerFluid
Lol, trust me when I say if you'd seen this poor woman, you would not have expected that to be the case, nor taken her up on it :LOL:

on the contrary, i notice that people driving tricked out jeeps [for offroading] and women, almost never wave.
I have to agree with this. Every time I've waved at a 4 door with a woman driving they've just given me a blank stare. I did see a few driving two doors that returned the wave today though - one even had the doors and top off her TJ! That's a real OG.

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
Lol, trust me when I say if you'd seen this poor woman, you would not have expected that to be the case, nor taken her up on it :LOL:
Smart man. Yes, this “woman”.
I have to agree with this. Every time I've waved at a 4 door with a woman driving they've just given me a blank stare.
It’s because their covert mission to the grocery store has been blown. They’ve been caught out of the kitchen and are terribly frightened that you’ll tell their husbands. And to make it even more scandalous, they’re wearing shoes!
:CWL:This bullshit is all too funny. Don’t take the sexism seriously. :giggle:
one even had the doors and top off her TJ! That's a real OG.
:involve:
She wanted to adjust your Tazer
Either that or she wanted to trap him in her minivan Dutch oven. In which she had just finished several cans of pinto beans and lard.
Sponsored