Sponsored

Jeep People explained. Couldn’t have said it better!

Jabarsetti

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Ret. USAF
Vehicle Showcase
Saw this video of this guy explaining to non -Jeep folk what Jeep people are about.

I LOVE IT! Had to share with my Jeep peeps! Enjoy!

Hatred solved! Buy a jeep and bond over Jeep. That is how we fix the world!

Sponsored

sost1sg

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR; 2015 SRT Grand Cherokee
This guy has got it down and needs to be part of this community! We should help him out!

Sponsored

Outlawd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 punk'n Rubicon unlimited, 1968 Plymouth GTX, 1969 Coronet R/T 440 BDS 871 blower 900hp
Yep, it's decided. We can talk over the details for the fund raiser for him at our BBQ, we are having a BBQ right?

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
Yup, he gets it.

Oh, and BTW, yes I've had a BBQ with some Jeeple. Ya'll are doing it wrong if you haven't had a gathering, barbecued some chicken, steamed some corn and tossed a few potatoes in the coals (wrapped in foil of course so they're edible). That's my kind of Jeeping. None of this rock crawling business, just some easy trails to a good spot to enjoy the view and barbecue. Josh knows, and he didn't even have a Jeep yet. Legend.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Our local Jeep club does so much stuff you can't possibly do it all. They do BBQs, almost weekly wheeling trips and camping trips, Bonfires, work on each others Jeeps, plan out of state wheeling trips, have euchre ornaments, meets at local restaurants, jeep parades, meets at local ice cream places, do fund raisers and just generally enjoy each others company. They are always helpful. If you were to post hey, I need help doing something to your Jeep, you would probably have 5+ people respond to help at least with others saying if you need me give me a call as 5 should be able to handle it. They open their homes up for house parties. Some of the biggest problems that we have is if you post a day of Jeeping, you may have to limit the participation because you will get 50+ jeeps showing up if you don't. There is always people that will volunteer to take new jeepers out on the trail. Then talk about trail runs. Everyone brings a ton of food and everyone shares stuff. Then sharing..... need a tool or help out on the trail, people are stepping forward. Heck we had one guy get a flat on a 40 inch tire that was not repairable and no spare, before you know it people are pulling thier 37 spares off and he is running 37s for the day so he can wheel.

And that is why jeep people are so cool. Buying a Jeep is like getting 500 new friends.

Wabujitsu

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 JLU Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired US Army
Vehicle Showcase
His videos are hilarious, because there’s a strong element of truth in what he says.
Sponsored