First Name
Krunal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL 2019
Jeep Passenger Airbag Issue JL-2019

Hey guys
My Jeep 2019 Wrangler 3.6 just broke down today in the middle of the road .Just had it come back from the recent recalls , passenger airbag on has caused the car to switch off on the road and not come on again even after several try’s . I end up stuck in the middle of the road finally end up getting it towed to Jeep service centre in prospect NSW . Will have an update on Monday to figure it out . Not impressed ,has this happened to anyone on this thread?

Cheers

kruz
Sponsored

DKayGing

First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Jeep Passenger Airbag Issue JL-2019

Hey guys
My Jeep 2019 Wrangler 3.6 just broke down today in the middle of the road .Just had it come back from the recent recalls , passenger airbag on has caused the car to switch off on the road and not come on again even after several try’s . I end up stuck in the middle of the road finally end up getting it towed to Jeep service centre in prospect NSW . Will have an update on Monday to figure it out . Not impressed ,has this happened to anyone on this thread?

Cheers

kruz
I’ve read there have been some sensor delays or connectivity issues with the airbag. Have you gotten anymore info on this? What did the dealership say? See my recent post about my airbag.