asudchiman

First Name
Kern
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.myjeepandme.com
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler LJ, 1987 Jeep Grand Wagoneer, 1990 Jeep Grand Wagoneer, 1991 Jeep Grand Wagoneer, 1991 Jeep Grand Wagoneer, 1985 Jeep Grand Wagoneer, 2011 Lexus GX 460 and my wife's vehicle... but I refuse to admit that I own it. (jk - it's not that bad)
You'll see a big range. It's part of the fun of a Jeep, it looks just as good sitting next to a 1998 Cutlass as it does sitting next to a 2019 Porsche.
Nice SJ. I'm and SJ guy too. Just picked up VIN#0001 and getting it back on the road. It's the 1st 1991 produced. I sold my 1987 that I restored last year, and just could not stand going without an SJ. I have found an amazing Green 1991 with only 62k miles and trying to figure out how to swing multiples. Not to mention a clean 1990 I am about to list for sale. Yes, I have a problem LOL.
Sponsored

OldBird

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
Nice SJ. I'm and SJ guy too. Just picked up VIN#0001 and getting it back on the road. It's the 1st 1991 produced. I sold my 1987 that I restored last year, and just could not stand going without an SJ. I have found an amazing Green 1991 with only 62k miles and trying to figure out how to swing multiples. Not to mention a clean 1990 I am about to list for sale. Yes, I have a problem LOL.
That serial number is great, what a find! I miss my pair - an 82 Cherokee wide-track and an 86 GW. The GW was great on and off road. Unfortunately three cross country moves made it too hard to keep them. I'll get another one at some point. I have to admit though that my JL stock is so much easier on the trail than the GW ever was that I think a new SJ wouldn't go beyond any forest service roads.

Notasuv

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport
hold a homeless sign at the NW corner on St Road 50 and I95...………...

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
High school drop out here.

After YEARS of ups and downs in life I started a small(very small) surgical instrument manufacturing business about 10 years ago...now making $150k year and employ 25 people.

College was boring, I tried several times. They give you a book with all the answers in it...BORING!!

Most of the people I know that have degrees are straight up dumbasses. There parents paid for them to get a degree so they wouldn't have to take financial care of them when they left the house.

Most college grads know books and/or whatever there snowflake university brainwashed them with.

Have a kid working for me with a masters degree but I refuse to pay him anymore than $40K a year because hes outright lazy and dumber than a donkey.
While I agree that college is not the only way to be successful, the bolded statements are just ignorant and silly. Either you don't know many college-educated people or you need to expand your circle of friends.

Sponsored

Northeastbst

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Amaral
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
While I agree that college is not the only way to be successful, the bolded statements are just ignorant and silly. Either you don't know many college-educated people or you need to expand your circle of friends.
I know and come across many people in the surgical instrument manufacturing business.

I bump into people all over the world actually.

College kids are always applying for a job and 95% of them have degrees but nothing to offer.

I'd rather higher someone with real life hands on experience that needs some training over someone with just a college degree any day!

Yes, my statements may sound bold but they are the truth.

College has become more of a business than education it's a shame. Especially with all their snowflake safe space policies.

snakesnakington

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport S
Most of the people I know that have degrees are straight up dumbasses. There parents paid for them to get a degree so they wouldn't have to take financial care of them when they left the house.
If the only college grads that you're meeting are dumb, it sounds like you live in a place that the smart ones can't wait to get away from.

Northeastbst

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Amaral
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
If the only college grads that you're meeting are dumb, it sounds like you live in a place that the smart ones can't wait to get away from.
Yes, they cant wait to get away from one of the largest medical hubs and some of the finest universities in the world...BOSTON

get lost with your sport s:CWL:

snakesnakington

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport S
Yes, they cant wait to get away from one of the largest medical hubs and some of the finest universities in the world...BOSTON

get lost
So you're saying that, surrounded by MIT and Harvard, you haven't met any smart college graduates? Fella, if everywhere you go smells like shit, check your shoes.

Sponsored

Northeastbst

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Amaral
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
So you're saying that, surrounded by MIT and Harvard, you haven't met any smart college graduates? Fella, if everywhere you go smells like shit, check your shoes.
Not in my line of business, no

Grads from those schools work at NASA and are in Government

Stop trying to sound like a smartass your really bad at it

Northeastbst

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Amaral
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
Not to be another smartass, but "you're".
Because grammar. See, college grads are good for something...

P.s.- go Sawks!
To much work to add the '

Faster to just type "your"

Go Paytriuts!!

snakesnakington

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport S
Not in my line of business, no

Grads from those schools work at NASA and are in Government

Stop trying to sound like a smartass your really bad at it
I'm shocked that the only place you're talking to people is at work. You seem like a charming guy who lots of smart folks would enjoy talking to in social settings.

And I think I'm pretty good at being a smartass. I do it for a living, and the pay is great! Though it does leave me with some gaps in my knowledge—I didn't know that the Harvard-MIT med school was the feeder system for astronauts. I thought they'd be more into, like, surgical instruments, and that you might bump into them in your line of business. Thanks for clearing that up :like:

Northeastbst

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Amaral
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
I'm shocked that the only place you're talking to people is at work. You seem like a charming guy who lots of smart folks would enjoy talking to in social settings.

And I think I'm pretty good at being a smartass. I do it for a living, and the pay is great! Though it does leave me with some gaps in my knowledge—I didn't know that the Harvard-MIT med school was the feeder system for astronauts. I thought they'd be more into, like, surgical instruments, and that you might bump into them in your line of business. Thanks for clearing that up :like:
MIT grads are always getting scooped up for aronotics you serious?!

Im not into the surgical instrumentation like MRIs, xrays, etc and such

More like hand tools if you may. like bipolar forceps, ophthalmic instruments etc etc.

Read my priors...I'm fortunate enough in business that I travel the world going to shows and meeting all kinds of people.

Especially surgeons and eye doctors who need custom instruments made for special procedures...so on and so forth.

You see, I'm being honest with you.

Your just an idiot
Sponsored