Jeep offer Commando color for 2022

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys Xtreme Recon 2022 Ford Bronco
I really hope Jeep brings back Commando color for 2022 since they haven't made it available for the JL Wrangler platform yet.

If they do I'm ordering it. How many are with me?
Sponsored

15 Pieces of Rick Flair

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla 3
I already have a reservation in for a 2022, just waiting for the order books to open in October. I hope they offer a whole mess of cool color choices by then, but I don't see them offering both Sarge and Commando.

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
I meant to keep mine for a long time. Commando or Gator in a 2 door could get me to change my mind though.

JEEPIDON

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2021 Gladiator Rubicon, 2013 Ram2500
Occupation
Retired - Business Consultant
I really hope Jeep brings back Commando color for 2022 since they haven't made it available for the JL Wrangler platform yet.

If they do I'm ordering it. How many are with me?
it wouldn't make any difference if 40,000 people were with you, Jeep does what it want's to do! Take a look at how many things they could improve on and the rants (with big numbers) on this forum that mean absolutely nothing to them.

Good luck with your crusade!

OP
OP
JeepViking13

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
I meant to keep mine for a long time. Commando or Gator in a 2 door could get me to change my mind though.
Commando and Gator are very close to the same color. I would be happy with either for my 2022.

Sponsored

OP
OP
JeepViking13

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
it wouldn't make any difference if 40,000 people were with you, Jeep does what it want's to do! Take a look at how many things they could improve on and the rants (with big numbers) on this forum that mean absolutely nothing to them.

Good luck with your crusade!
I would love to say I disagree with you but I can't because you're right. Jeep rarely listens to its customers. Only recently because of the Bronco they have seemed to listen a little with the Extreme Recon package and 392. The problem is the 392 is way over priced and the Extreme Recon package is only for the 4 door Rubicon. So even that's a flop IMO.

If Jeep cares about its customers they would stop overcharging and make things like AC, power locks and windows standard on base models and actually come out with cool meaningful accessories like rear Lockers and better gears for non Rubicon models.

In the end what can you do? Just bend over. I don't see things getting any better in the current environment. All we can do is try and find a little excitement and talk about future colors and stay positive.

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
Is jeep really overcharging though? I know the price of everything is skyrocketing right now and wages aren't. However, Jeep is selling every damn Wrangler they build, with ease, at MSRP. These are strange times indeed. I hate to see how expensive they have become, but it doesn't seem to affect sales.

OP
OP
JeepViking13

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Is jeep really overcharging though? I know the price of everything is skyrocketing right now and wages aren't. However, Jeep is selling every damn Wrangler they build, with ease, at MSRP. These are strange times indeed. I hate to see how expensive they have become, but it doesn't seem to affect sales.
Jeep has been over charging for years. There's no way in 2021 should anyone be paying extra to get AC in their vehicle. Among other things. Lol..

But yeah people are paying top dollar for even used garbage in this market. The FOMO is real. Those same people are going to be kicking themselves for over paying when this is over and the bubble bursts.
Sponsored