Sponsored

Jeep no longer taking orders for the Xtreme Recon package in 2023?

bterra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Rubicon Xtreme Recon Edition
My local dealer called me here in Canada to tell me that they couldn't fulfill my fully loaded 4 door, 2.0T, Rubicon Xtreme Recon order because Jeep said they weren't doing any more Xtreme Recons for 2023. They proceeded to try to sell me another X Recon they had incoming but without the options i spec'd out. I told them if they couldn't fulfil my order than i didn't want anything.

Anyone else hear anything about no more X Recons for 2023? I'm suspecting that they are simply trying to sell me their on hand inventory but who knows. I will be getting my deposit back today and heading to another dealer.
Sponsored

Last edited:

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Anyone else hear anything about no more X Recons for 2023?
Old news and 100% true. It's been discussed already. There is an indefinite order hold on the Extreme Recon and quite a few other options/feature/packages. Supply chain issues are the likely cause.

Planotex

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Willys Xtreme Recon, 2006 Jeep Comdr 4X4
Old news and 100% true. It's been discussed already. There is an indefinite order hold on the Extreme Recon and quite a few other options/feature/packages. Supply chain issues are the likely cause.
I ordered mine after your post and wife already rolling like a bad ass in the Xtreme Recon.
Sponsored