Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
Fat Ninja and Mud Muffin

Fat Ninja has a long history on this forum and the NC Roll Call thread. Mud Muffin's naming happened very organically during a camping trip earlier this year.
I like when the names just happen, it took two years for Mud Muffin to get her name but it's the perfect name for my wife's Jeep.

Jeep Wrangler JL JEEP NAMES | LET'S HEAR THEM | SEE THEM! *Photo's Encouraged* IMG_5165

Jeep Wrangler JL JEEP NAMES | LET'S HEAR THEM | SEE THEM! *Photo's Encouraged* IMG_5169

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
I'm 53 and have only named two vehicles: My first car, a Datsun 200SX named Opus (from the Bloom County comic strip) and a Corolla S name Yoda (Toyoda). I'm still waiting on delivery of my mid-life crisis Wrangler, and I will not name it until I drive it some to make sure it fits, but I have been thinking of some options for my yellow unlimited sport that's on order. We're all geeks in my house so it's likely going to be a reference to a movie or show. My wife and one daughter said Bumblebee right away, which I ruled out because it's likely too common, too obvious, and I'm not really a huge fan of those movies. Here's what I have so far:

Razor Crest (The Mandalorian's ship. This was a front runner, but after what happened a couple of episodes ago...I think I have to remove this from the list. Not that I'm superstitious or anything)

Rey (Star Wars reference, her yellow saber was pretty nice)

Jarvis (Tony Stark's AI)

Bruce (not movie/show related, short for a (sometimes) yellow mineral, brucite...I'm a geologist)

I'm actually leaning toward Bruce because it's more subtle about where it came from, and I will likely end up getting the Boomerang topo map tire cover, so the geology tie in would fit. But I like Rey and Jarvis quite a bit as well. Thoughts?

lightsout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon, 2018 Wrangler Sahara JL, Tesla S
Build Thread
Link
I'm 53 and have only named two vehicles: My first car, a Datsun 200SX named Opus (from the Bloom County comic strip) and a Corolla S name Yoda (Toyoda). I'm still waiting on delivery of my mid-life crisis Wrangler, and I will not name it until I drive it some to make sure it fits, but I have been thinking of some options for my yellow unlimited sport that's on order. We're all geeks in my house so it's likely going to be a reference to a movie or show. My wife and one daughter said Bumblebee right away, which I ruled out because it's likely too common, too obvious, and I'm not really a huge fan of those movies.

How about "YOLO" while the acronym means "you only live once" it also has the yellow sounding name

Sponsored

Volstock

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Info Sec
My grandson calls it "Pop's Jeep".
Jeep Wrangler JL JEEP NAMES | LET'S HEAR THEM | SEE THEM! *Photo's Encouraged* PXL_20210228_170624456

Ncognit0

First Name
Conrad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport 80th Anniv Edt
Bought new 6 weeks ago. My daughter named it the The Red Devil, so I decided to spice it up Latino style and got it done in Spanish. These photos are just low res mock-ups on photos I sent to graphics shop. Should be done next week. Hardest part was deciding on the font and size. I decided to go a bit
Jeep Wrangler JL JEEP NAMES | LET'S HEAR THEM | SEE THEM! *Photo's Encouraged* received_240731954503681
Jeep Wrangler JL JEEP NAMES | LET'S HEAR THEM | SEE THEM! *Photo's Encouraged* received_240731954503681~2
smaller than the font in mock-up.

Sponsored

JohnD170

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 VW GTI (Mk VI); 2021 Granite Crystal Rubicon
All these awesome names! No pressure (I am in D1 status with a est. ship of 5/14)

cowgirljeeper

First Name
Shaunti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bikini Pearl JLUR, 1997/2001/2-2014 Rams, 1979 Ford, 1978 Ford step-side
Rum Runner

rummy.jpg

Charmagne

First Name
Charmagne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
80th AE JL
Just ordered my decals today - Ruby Khan :)