Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase

Schipperke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback ; Ford F150
I wasn't looking at the window sticker, I was looking at the AD. This thing is all screwed up. On the dealer's website link it shows HellaYella. I guess it is whatever it is. Window sticker says one thing and their ad says another. oh well.
Gotta go with Mike Monroney, he's the one that sponsored the window sticker. I see quite a few new jeeps on lots with no sticker, which is illegal and subject to fine. Monroney was also instrumental in creating the FAA.

If you take the link I posted and edit in your VIN instead, it may pop up your Monroney Sticker.

Lizzy

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Nacho Rubicon
Nacho IS Dozer, same paint code. You are lucky and it is rare, they killed it after a few weeks or running.
I have a Nacho Rubicon with steel bumpers,black top and fenders here in Moose Jaw Saskatchewan,Canada.It was built on Jan 18 and I bought it as dealer stock on Feb 22 2018.

OP
OP

Mjakes28

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
I have a Nacho Rubicon with steel bumpers,black top and fenders here in Moose Jaw Saskatchewan,Canada.It was built on Jan 18 and I bought it as dealer stock on Feb 22 2018.
Share a pic - would love to see it!

Lizzy

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Nacho Rubicon

Sponsored

Lizzy

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Nacho Rubicon
Here is a picture

Rubicon.jpg
I'll share a little history how I got it.On Feb 21 I went by the dodge dealership and they just happened to unload it as I was there.I went for coffee after a quick look and it never left my mind for the rest of the day.I went back the next day and bought it.The wife ended up liking it,so a week later she ordered a Firecracker Red Sahara,full loaded.We traded off two 2016 Saharas for these 2018.We really like our new Jeeps because they are totally different then our other ones.We've had six wranglers now and probably will never change.

OP
OP

Mjakes28

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
I'll share a little history how I got it.On Feb 21 I went by the dodge dealership and they just happened to unload it as I was there.I went for coffee after a quick look and it never left my mind for the rest of the day.I went back the next day and bought it.The wife ended up liking it,so a week later she ordered a Firecracker Red Sahara,full loaded.We traded off two 2016 Saharas for these 2018.We really like our new Jeeps because they are totally different then our other ones.We've had six wranglers now and probably will never change.
Thanks for sharing - I feel much the same way you do. I’ve had 5 Jeeps thus far, and this is my favorite one yet. I love the Nacho color and they really did such a great job with the new JL’s, it’s been so much fun to drive. It would have been nice to find this in a Rubicon, but I am cool with the Sahara. Best of luck with both of your new Jeeps sir!
Sponsored