Sponsored

Jeep messed up my order....

kermitjewel

Threads
Reaction score
anywhere, but always flipping off moderators
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito,
Was at the Jeep dealership (parts) picking up some goodies and I was able to look around at some 2020 Rubicons out on the floor. They had the perforated seats w/red stitching as well.

65E196D5-2C19-446C-8E87-795EDB2A492E.jpeg

F02DBA17-CC78-4F24-9B82-F5504282191E.jpeg
Rubicon 2019 jlu
mine didn't come with the red stitching seats,
but did have red stitching on both shifters, no red dash either, no rear cupholders
they are the katskins factory seats

20200321_191432.jpg

Last edited:

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
Was at the Jeep dealership (parts) picking up some goodies and I was able to look around at some 2020 Rubicons out on the floor. They had the perforated seats w/red stitching as well.

65E196D5-2C19-446C-8E87-795EDB2A492E.jpeg

F02DBA17-CC78-4F24-9B82-F5504282191E.jpeg
I really like the look of those. I wouldn’t spend extra for them but if I got them for “free”, I really like them. If all you loose is the cup holder that would also be ok with me. I like the white grill pattern much more than the stupid “Rubicon” lettering.

Sponsored

SouthCo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Billet Silver Sahara
So do you have a cupholder that you covered up with covers
I was asking a question about the perforated leather seat upgrade. I have the regular leather seat option that retains the flip down cup holders.

Tyson

First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler
I REALLY like those seats too.
I’m looking to switch my 2020 rubicon leather Red stitching seat for a seat with the cupholder
I was asking a question about the perforated leather seat upgrade. I have the regular leather seat option that retains the flip down cup holders.
any. Hands you would like to trade seats I have a 2020 rubicon mine does not ha e the cup holder and I would like one !!

SouthCo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Billet Silver Sahara
I’m looking to switch my 2020 rubicon leather Red stitching seat for a seat with the cupholder

any. Hands you would like to trade seats I have a 2020 rubicon mine does not ha e the cup holder and I would like one !!
No thanks. I like my leather package.

Sponsored

OP
OP

RubiCoug

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 392. Was '20 Rubicon, '17 Rubicon
@RubiCoug

did your Jeep arrive? If so, what did you decide to do?
‘I just got word that the Jeep that not correct is at the dealer. I will schedule time or get pics. In the mean time, another Jeep was ordered just in case. That has a build date tentatively end of may. Vin issued already.

GZilla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR
If you're looking for the premium interior components that you get with the normal leather package (ie red stitching) here are the parts. Most of these are pretty easy to install yourself.
All in you'd be looking at approx $900 to source the parts below.

6AC121R3AC Pad-Instrument Panel
6LZ011R3AE Lever-Parking Brake
6AC671R3AH Armrest. (center console)
5ZW851R3AH Door Trim Panel
5ZW841R3AF Door Trim Panel

Last edited:
OP
OP

RubiCoug

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 392. Was '20 Rubicon, '17 Rubicon
Thought it would be worth an update to the thread. I actually took delivery of the Jeep with the mistaken interior. Truth be told, I'd still rather have the standard black Rubicon leather package - but it's unclear when a replacement would be in from the dealer, I had a few other factors like a trade in to consider - and this Leather does indeed have red stitching instead of the white. It's a workhorse of a Jeep. We are super happy with it. None of the safety nannies, no Alpine upgrade (to be worked on soon). I will say that 2.0 Turbo does get hot!

I appreciate the words of advice talking us off the ledge.

JeepIntFront.jpg

JeepIntRear.jpg

JeepLeft.jpg

JeepRight.jpg

Mr Rubicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 3.0
Thought it would be worth an update to the thread. I actually took delivery of the Jeep with the mistaken interior. Truth be told, I'd still rather have the standard black Rubicon leather package - but it's unclear when a replacement would be in from the dealer, I had a few other factors like a trade in to consider - and this Leather does indeed have red stitching instead of the white. It's a workhorse of a Jeep. We are super happy with it. None of the safety nannies, no Alpine upgrade (to be worked on soon). I will say that 2.0 Turbo does get hot!

I appreciate the words of advice talking us off the ledge.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep messed up my order.... JeepRight

Looks awesome

702SaharaJL

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Bikini Blue
Did i dream it or did i read on a post that someone took a Q-tip and dyed the white seams red with fabric markers, clean the leather and he had red seams.But make them pay in some way
I would try this option. First, get that upgrade free!
Sponsored