First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
It's all about adventure and having a good time :)
And we definitely appreciated what we could do yesterday during these times. It was a great birthday.

I went to your fb page and I think I’m good to go on my entry now.
Sponsored

CSC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR Sport 2018
F46A5C99-9F7E-40C8-B6D2-89808880DE4F.jpeg

After throwing a rooftop tent, an awning and a bunch of camping and overlanding gear at it, it’s time to definitely step it up... and nothing better than an upgraded suspension to go with all of that.

PaleoDan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.whatsinajeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Director of Managed & Field Services
Vehicle Showcase
Always looking to improve my Jeep and I think stepping up to a 3.5 inch Clayton Off Road lift with 37’s will do the trick!

C005AB21-D793-4848-8553-D0CD2DB5F3A7.jpeg

Sponsored

jmm45

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep TJ, 2013 RAM 1500
2020 Giveaway.jpg

Clayton Off Road Jeep Lift Kit and Fox Shocks Giveaway!

PRIZE:
  • Clayton Off Road Overland Plus Series Lift Kit for either JK, JL, or JT model Jeep of your choice. (2.5", 3.5", and 4.5" kits available)
  • Fox 2.0 Performance Series IFP Shocks Set for either JK, JL, or JT model Jeep of your choice.
Check out all of our available Jeep Suspension Systems HERE.

PRODUCT DETAILS:

Clayton Off Roads' Overland Plus Series Lift Kit is a complete, fully adjustable, 100% bolt on system that makes for a factory like ride on-road and the most capable Jeep you've ever owned off-road.

Using only 100% Made-In-The-USA high quality parts and materials, this kit contains all eight fully adjustable control arms, front and rear adjustable track bars, front and rear coil springs, bump stops, sway bar end links, and brand new brake lines and brake line extensions on 3.5" and 4.5" kits.

All 8 of the adjustable control arms included in our Overland Plus kits feature our Dual Durometer Giiro Joint Bushings on both ends. These are our free pivoting, self-lubricating, self-centering, silent in operation and maintenance free bushings that make our kits ride like butter no matter what's underneath your vehicle.

RULES:
1) Make sure you’re following @claytonoffroad on Instagram and/or like and follow our page on Facebook.

2) Re-post the contest image (pictured above) on either Instagram or Facebook (or both to increase your chances of being selected) along with these rules in your caption (make sure to copy and paste from ** to **). You can continue to re-post up to once per week on either platform to also increase your chances of being selected. Make sure to include the Hashtag #claytonoffroadgiveaway at the end of your post as this is how we will be selecting the winner!

OR

For those that do not use either Instagram or Facebook, simply post a picture of your Jeep below and tell us why you'd like to win!

3) You can still participate even if you have recently purchased a Suspension System from us anytime this year (2020). If you are selected as our winner, we will refund you the full purchase price of your kit!

One lucky winner will be selected completely at random on Monday, May 4th from either Instagram, Facebook or this forum (from this thread)! We will first choose which platform the winner will be selected from at random. Then we will randomly select the winner and confirm that the selected participant followed all contest rules :).

Good luck everybody and stay healthy! **

For those that do not use either Instagram or Facebook, simply post a picture of your Jeep below and tell us why you would like to win!

If you have any questions about the giveaway or our products, feel free to give us a call at (203) 691 8593 as we are still available to talk and ship orders at this time!

Would love to win this giveaway as I’ve been searching for the right lift for months now and I can’t decide on one! Thanks for the opportunity!

E819663A-141A-4A86-AF7D-2BFBB3217839.jpeg

dsundy

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR
I’d love to win a lift for a first mod to get this build off to the right start. We’ve been off-road a bunch and are quickly approaching the stock limits. Help us make this blank slate shine!

AE6E4BF4-4E2E-4867-95E9-25760EB3D105.jpeg

Fire Burns

First Name
Fire
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6; 2006 Chrysler 300c SRT-8
Heard nothing but good things regarding Clayton lifts. I mean can you think of a better candidate than the guy running 37s with no lift and rubbing all over the place?

side2 (2).jpg

Sponsored

TMoats

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 OB Rubicon, 98 Cherokee XJ, 93 Wrangler YJ
Winning your lift would be an awesome upgrade and would allow me to upgrade to bigger wheels and tires much sooner. I really like the added strength of your control arms. Thanks for the opportunity.

20200331_200332_1.jpg