First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S color Mojito!
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
My sport is still stock form as I have been reading and contemplating what lift to get. This would really help narrow that decision down!

F662FC10-522A-4085-9580-17FDA57B09E2.jpeg

Sponsored

Hypalon Man

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Grand Charokee, 18JL, MB Sprinter 3500 based WGO Navion

Our JL is sort of a weenie. Would really like to give it some personality and capability!!

[/QUOTE]
Jeep amelia.jpg

DadJokes

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
We have no trails close by but I did find some gravel roads on gravelmap.com that were nearby to get outside for my birthday with the girls.

It wouldn’t hurt to have a little more capability for the trip we still hope to make this summer to the NW US. I’d like to tuck some 285/75/18’s on there for the trip.

57E24BC4-2496-4BFF-A3CA-3423B882335F.jpeg

5A9F1B0A-3CD7-41C0-BB1D-5699EAFAE93E.jpeg

BA92A262-FDEA-4E0E-8859-5648FFA0A352.jpeg

EEBCE6BF-8CE2-4C29-AC4C-BCBF8BAAB691.jpeg

18E9F730-C539-4D02-BA52-8A90A6D63655.png

7E895043-0D61-43E8-9FE6-5CD7C5B44577.jpeg

Last edited:
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport 2 Door
Vehicle Showcase
2020 Giveaway.jpg

Clayton Off Road Jeep Lift Kit and Fox Shocks Giveaway!

PRIZE:
  • Clayton Off Road Overland Plus Series Lift Kit for either JK, JL, or JT model Jeep of your choice. (2.5", 3.5", and 4.5" kits available)
  • Fox 2.0 Performance Series IFP Shocks Set for either JK, JL, or JT model Jeep of your choice.
Check out all of our available Jeep Suspension Systems HERE.

PRODUCT DETAILS:

Clayton Off Roads' Overland Plus Series Lift Kit is a complete, fully adjustable, 100% bolt on system that makes for a factory like ride on-road and the most capable Jeep you've ever owned off-road.

Using only 100% Made-In-The-USA high quality parts and materials, this kit contains all eight fully adjustable control arms, front and rear adjustable track bars, front and rear coil springs, bump stops, sway bar end links, and brand new brake lines and brake line extensions on 3.5" and 4.5" kits.

All 8 of the adjustable control arms included in our Overland Plus kits feature our Dual Durometer Giiro Joint Bushings on both ends. These are our free pivoting, self-lubricating, self-centering, silent in operation and maintenance free bushings that make our kits ride like butter no matter what's underneath your vehicle.

RULES:
1) Make sure you’re following @claytonoffroad on Instagram and/or like and follow our page on Facebook.

2) Re-post the contest image (pictured above) on either Instagram or Facebook (or both to increase your chances of being selected) along with these rules in your caption (make sure to copy and paste from ** to **). You can continue to re-post up to once per week on either platform to also increase your chances of being selected. Make sure to include the Hashtag #claytonoffroadgiveaway at the end of your post as this is how we will be selecting the winner!

OR

For those that do not use either Instagram or Facebook, simply post a picture of your Jeep below and tell us why you'd like to win!

3) You can still participate even if you have recently purchased a Suspension System from us anytime this year (2020). If you are selected as our winner, we will refund you the full purchase price of your kit!

One lucky winner will be selected completely at random on Monday, May 4th from either Instagram, Facebook or this forum (from this thread)! We will first choose which platform the winner will be selected from at random. Then we will randomly select the winner and confirm that the selected participant followed all contest rules :).

Good luck everybody and stay healthy! **

For those that do not use either Instagram or Facebook, simply post a picture of your Jeep below and tell us why you would like to win!

If you have any questions about the giveaway or our products, feel free to give us a call at (203) 691 8593 as we are still available to talk and ship orders at this time!
Sweeeettt. I'd like to win to get my jeep off of a spacer kit for a the wheeling I do. And because it would look pretty sick sitting on a clayton offroad kit :D

2020-04-06 12.59.52 1.jpg

View attachment 303060

Resized_2019-05-26_09.47.24_3.jpeg

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:

maddscot

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon Wrangler Unlimited
Well I got the go ahead in principle from the better half to mod "Ranger". Planning on some fly fishing and camping as part of my hopefully soon retirement and back into the great outdoors. Good luck to all!

IMG_2373 (1).JPG

Sponsored

2020JLUSNE

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara North Edition
Jeep needs a lift because stuck in the driveway with only 700 miles on the odometer due to COVID-19. It needs a little pick-me-up and a reason to hit the trails.

B622B300-BBCC-464E-B400-1EDB3F570948.jpeg

Bmfolsom

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 wrangler JL unlimited
2020 Giveaway.jpg

Clayton Off Road Jeep Lift Kit and Fox Shocks Giveaway!

PRIZE:
  • Clayton Off Road Overland Plus Series Lift Kit for either JK, JL, or JT model Jeep of your choice. (2.5", 3.5", and 4.5" kits available)
  • Fox 2.0 Performance Series IFP Shocks Set for either JK, JL, or JT model Jeep of your choice.
Check out all of our available Jeep Suspension Systems HERE.

PRODUCT DETAILS:

Clayton Off Roads' Overland Plus Series Lift Kit is a complete, fully adjustable, 100% bolt on system that makes for a factory like ride on-road and the most capable Jeep you've ever owned off-road.

Using only 100% Made-In-The-USA high quality parts and materials, this kit contains all eight fully adjustable control arms, front and rear adjustable track bars, front and rear coil springs, bump stops, sway bar end links, and brand new brake lines and brake line extensions on 3.5" and 4.5" kits.

All 8 of the adjustable control arms included in our Overland Plus kits feature our Dual Durometer Giiro Joint Bushings on both ends. These are our free pivoting, self-lubricating, self-centering, silent in operation and maintenance free bushings that make our kits ride like butter no matter what's underneath your vehicle.

RULES:
1) Make sure you’re following @claytonoffroad on Instagram and/or like and follow our page on Facebook.

2) Re-post the contest image (pictured above) on either Instagram or Facebook (or both to increase your chances of being selected) along with these rules in your caption (make sure to copy and paste from ** to **). You can continue to re-post up to once per week on either platform to also increase your chances of being selected. Make sure to include the Hashtag #claytonoffroadgiveaway at the end of your post as this is how we will be selecting the winner!

OR

For those that do not use either Instagram or Facebook, simply post a picture of your Jeep below and tell us why you'd like to win!

3) You can still participate even if you have recently purchased a Suspension System from us anytime this year (2020). If you are selected as our winner, we will refund you the full purchase price of your kit!

One lucky winner will be selected completely at random on Monday, May 4th from either Instagram, Facebook or this forum (from this thread)! We will first choose which platform the winner will be selected from at random. Then we will randomly select the winner and confirm that the selected participant followed all contest rules :).

Good luck everybody and stay healthy! **

For those that do not use either Instagram or Facebook, simply post a picture of your Jeep below and tell us why you would like to win!

If you have any questions about the giveaway or our products, feel free to give us a call at (203) 691 8593 as we are still available to talk and ship orders at this time!

Bmfolsom

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 wrangler JL unlimited
My Jeep is a stock JL sport. I would like to start my upgrades with a lift kit from Clayton Off Road and some stickers to promote your business. Thanks

upload_2020-4-6_16-43-58.jpeg

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
We have no trails close by but I did find some gravel roads on gravelmap.com that were nearby to get outside for my birthday with the girls.

It wouldn’t hurt to have a little more capability for the trip we still hope to make this summer to the NW US. I’d like to tuck some 285/75/18’s on there for the trip.

I liked your FB pg but I’m unsure about what else you were describing to do.

57E24BC4-2496-4BFF-A3CA-3423B882335F.jpeg

5A9F1B0A-3CD7-41C0-BB1D-5699EAFAE93E.jpeg

BA92A262-FDEA-4E0E-8859-5648FFA0A352.jpeg

EEBCE6BF-8CE2-4C29-AC4C-BCBF8BAAB691.jpeg

18E9F730-C539-4D02-BA52-8A90A6D63655.png

7E895043-0D61-43E8-9FE6-5CD7C5B44577.jpeg
It's all about adventure and having a good time :)