Sponsored

Jeep Lift Kit and Fox Shocks Giveaway!

zyt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Miata
A lift kit would be awesome. No more excuses of not going to Rausch creek offroad park (when it opens again).

IMG_1059 (1).JPG

Robertmkc

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS Willys, 2019 JLUS
I'm fully stock still, but would love to start my customization with an awesome lift kit. I can't think of a better way to pass time during this quarantine.

Plus, the wife is like, "we spent this money on a jeep, why do you need to add stuff to it?". If I can ease in with a lift kit, maybe she'll see the light.

20200211_171941.jpg

AlanD

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Nacho Wrangler Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
Do you know what is rarer than winning an online contest? Owning a Nacho Yellow Jeep Wrangler!. Please make me a two time Winner!

4 peaks 1080.jpg

Engine Guy

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Engineer
Awesome giveaway! Thank you for doing this for the community. We would love to win this one to be ready for when Jeep Jamborees get going again!

2019 JLUR.jpeg

Sponsored

CptFloridaMan

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport 2.0
Thanks for the opportunity!
I personally would like to win so I can get a little more clearance since I got it stuck on some rocks once! Getting stuck is only part of the fun though : )

IMG_2406.jpg

AUJL

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
2020 Giveaway.jpg

Clayton Off Road Jeep Lift Kit and Fox Shocks Giveaway!

PRIZE:
  • Clayton Off Road Overland Plus Series Lift Kit for either JK, JL, or JT model Jeep of your choice. (2.5", 3.5", and 4.5" kits available)
  • Fox 2.0 Performance Series IFP Shocks Set for either JK, JL, or JT model Jeep of your choice.
Check out all of our available Jeep Suspension Systems HERE.

PRODUCT DETAILS:

Clayton Off Roads' Overland Plus Series Lift Kit is a complete, fully adjustable, 100% bolt on system that makes for a factory like ride on-road and the most capable Jeep you've ever owned off-road.

Using only 100% Made-In-The-USA high quality parts and materials, this kit contains all eight fully adjustable control arms, front and rear adjustable track bars, front and rear coil springs, bump stops, sway bar end links, and brand new brake lines and brake line extensions on 3.5" and 4.5" kits.

All 8 of the adjustable control arms included in our Overland Plus kits feature our Dual Durometer Giiro Joint Bushings on both ends. These are our free pivoting, self-lubricating, self-centering, silent in operation and maintenance free bushings that make our kits ride like butter no matter what's underneath your vehicle.

RULES:
1) Make sure you’re following @claytonoffroad on Instagram and/or like and follow our page on Facebook.

2) Re-post the contest image (pictured above) on either Instagram or Facebook (or both to increase your chances of being selected) along with these rules in your caption (make sure to copy and paste from ** to **). You can continue to re-post up to once per week on either platform to also increase your chances of being selected. Make sure to include the Hashtag #claytonoffroadgiveaway at the end of your post as this is how we will be selecting the winner!

OR

For those that do not use either Instagram or Facebook, simply post a picture of your Jeep below and tell us why you'd like to win!

3) You can still participate even if you have recently purchased a Suspension System from us anytime this year (2020). If you are selected as our winner, we will refund you the full purchase price of your kit!

One lucky winner will be selected completely at random on Monday, May 4th from either Instagram, Facebook or this forum (from this thread)! We will first choose which platform the winner will be selected from at random. Then we will randomly select the winner and confirm that the selected participant followed all contest rules :).

Good luck everybody and stay healthy! **

For those that do not use either Instagram or Facebook, simply post a picture of your Jeep below and tell us why you would like to win!

If you have any questions about the giveaway or our products, feel free to give us a call at (203) 691 8593 as we are still available to talk and ship orders at this time!
These smiles would be bigger with a COR lifted Jeep :fingerscrossed:

519455F4-1593-425C-A750-7FF35742147F.jpeg

Chris.steger

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL
I recently purchased my 3rd Jeep in less than 2 years.
Have had issues with each one, and have finally decided on a 2020 JL 2 door with manual transmission.
I am very impressed so far with it.
I would love to win this lift kit to be the First major upgrade to my new Jeep.
After purchasing the Jeep- needless to say, new Jeep= no money to upgrade anything...

OH,,, and the best part,,,,IT WOULD BE THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER!!!!!
(my birthday is (5/3)

B23A26C5-C502-461C-88EA-9EDCD695721B.jpeg

CMâ›°

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Granite Crystal
Wow! Excellent giveaway @Clayton Off Road! I’d like to win this lift kit because I use my
Jeep for overlanding and I hear your products are Top Notch in the Overlanding world. Also, I have new tires on the way and will need a lift to run them. I wasn’t sure how to tell my wife that I ALSO need a new lift, so I’m just winging it for now hoping something falls in my lap.
BTW, no Facebook or Instagram.

0B645D4A-C491-49B0-A0BA-581A1C4DED75.jpeg

Sponsored

JLUSDIEM

First Name
Diem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 RUBICON 4xe
Well because my wife and I would be needing a break from the ER frontline to explore once this pandemic ends

BC39E562-80D0-44C4-AEFE-A3AB6C196380.jpeg

Jabarsetti

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Ret. USAF
Vehicle Showcase
Because I've been a patient owner:
In May my JLUR Greycie will be 1 yr owned and 21k miles old, man the places she has taken my family are unbelievable. I told myself I would wait 1 yr to upgrade the suspension and tires. I'm currently researching these upgrades but what a birthday present this would be for her and my bank account;) Right now I can only imagine how much further into the Rocky Mountains we can venture on a Clayton Off Road suspension upgrade!!!

4.jpg