Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Funny shit lol
Thanks for the Video !!! You know my what my response was !!! Man what a MF AWipe DS DBag. Didn't want to write it out. Not sure how this Jeep forum deals with foul Language. :devil::no:
Jeepers Rule !!! :jk:

Hyper

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 hypergreen wrangler
These photos are toooo Funny !!!! :like::rock::clap::handsinair::jk:

Has anyone seen the NEW Jeep commercial with the Yellow Jeep with the Blond driving in the Rain and mud all over and all passengers soaking wet and they pull under bridge and the Red Gladiator face to face ? They do donuts and MUD is Blowing all inside these $50,000 + NEW Jeeps ?? I was wondering do people really do that ? I mean the MUD is all inside these Jeeps. I see your photo of the one older Jeep covered in Mud but I just can't see someone doing that in real life to Brand New Jeeps like that. They both have Leather seats etc and water don't do well on leather. I am a Newbie so excuse if this is a dumb question !!!

I found it here is link. https://www.ispot.tv/ad/o3QV/jeep-gladiator-someone-new-to-play-with-song-by-bobby-darin-
Yes if its a lease! :devil:

Sponsored

apb

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray JLR; 2019 Bikini Sahara JLU (wife's)
Vehicle Showcase
"If you could choose between world peace and a Jeep, what kind of tires would you have?" @Rogues Gambit

That has to be my favorite one so far, so many good ones though.

Sponsored

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase

TMP

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
These photos are toooo Funny !!!! :like::rock::clap::handsinair::jk:

Has anyone seen the NEW Jeep commercial with the Yellow Jeep with the Blond driving in the Rain and mud all over and all passengers soaking wet and they pull under bridge and the Red Gladiator face to face ? They do donuts and MUD is Blowing all inside these $50,000 + NEW Jeeps ?? I was wondering do people really do that ? I mean the MUD is all inside these Jeeps. I see your photo of the one older Jeep covered in Mud but I just can't see someone doing that in real life to Brand New Jeeps like that. They both have Leather seats etc and water don't do well on leather. I am a Newbie so excuse if this is a dumb question !!!

I found it here is link. https://www.ispot.tv/ad/o3QV/jeep-gladiator-someone-new-to-play-with-song-by-bobby-darin-
I splashed through a puddle with my power soft top open, a mist of water sprayed inside the Jeep, somehow got into the A pillar, and shorted the body control module. I was without interior lights for 4 months because Chrysler denied it as a warranty claim, even though they have ads like this and the Wrangler chief engineer talks up the water resistant electronics. That is until I got a lawyer involved.
Our $50k+ toys are awesome but are basically computers on wheels. Now, I am much more careful about getting any water inside the “wash out interior”.
Sponsored